Nissan Latio Sport: Blemish killer.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi folks,

I am back and I bring you today a partial correction and deep cleansing of a white Nissan Latio Sport. As most of you already know, I own a white car as well and having a really clean white car is indeed a very awesome feeling.

Now, let the story begin.

Typical of white cars, your snow white always turn into zebra after a nice dose of polluted rain.

The color of the water after giving it a quick wash.

After a quick wash, the car was given another treatment. IronX and TarX. You see the purple lines, that is the result of IronX meets Iron. The chemical reaction creates the color. Plenty of iron at the back of the car.... i have no idea why.

Another shot of it after agitated with a brush to ensure all iron fillings are removed. No photos of the TarX in action but it was pretty much the same just brown color.

This is before wash, plenty of rain mark and is greyish. Not attractive at all.

This is after the quick wash...better but not perfect

Now, as the title says, blemishes..... actually refers to pimples on a teenager's face. In this car.... on the car bonnet. History lesson time:
- car was travelling on highway
- stone chips occured.
- owner bought some paint to touch up
- over time, the touch up part turn grey???

Now comes the blemish buster.

And you get back your glossiness and no blemishes.

Like all teenagers, scar is always an issue..... so this is consider as a scar on a teen's face.

This is consider scar removed..... with a bit of paint chip off as expected from a scratch.

Now, the car was given a partial correction instead of a full correction. To be explained further down.

Still looks pretty good if you ask me. Btw, that is my project Delsol there..... will have an update soon on that.

Notes:
- Car was given spot polishing to remove obvious flaws such as discoloration and foreign transference only.
- no attempt was made to remove swirls as owner only wants it to look awesome, not perfect. So according to the owner, awesome is given.
- white car is good in hiding swirls and scratches
- car was given a round of OPC 1:3 before the IronX and TarX treatment. Takes a lot of effort away from claying.
- the entire car was sealed using Opti Seal and given time to cure before a layer of Optimum Car Wax was applied. Last three shots was the result of it.

Time Spend: 4.5 hours
Product used: Osren Wash&Wax, Optimum Power Clean 1:3, Osren Crystal Cut 2.0 + LC Orange Pad + Ultramate DA combo. Optimum Opti Seal, Optimum car wax and patience.
Satisfaction level: Owner level = Awesome level.

Do leave your feedback if any (good, bad, gibberish or anything you want to ask) as it is much appreciated.

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
Nicely done buddy! :proud: I really liked the zebra comparison and I've seen these and worse on white cars during my short time with KC.

A few things in my mind!

Any alternative to IronX? may be on the $$$ note, one that can be diluted, but still safe!

Thanks

zaid

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Nicely done buddy! :proud: I really liked the zebra comparison and I've seen these and worse on white cars during my short time with KC.

A few things in my mind!

Any alternative to IronX? may be on the $$$ note, one that can be diluted, but still safe!

Thanks

zaid
Thanks man. Yeah, my white knight has turned zebra as well once in awhile cause everyday it is raining here.

Alternatives to IronX...so far i have not found it and yes, on the $$$ it is really not economical. RM50 for a bottle that probably can be used for at most ard 8 cars.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

mine is the purple/maroon persona.

i tried light brown, silver,chrome, gun metal grey and now finally i am using black coz out of ideas. can someone give me any suggestions? would two tone be good?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience