Nov 28, 2003

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Original and Rebuilt Nismo Turbochargers (x2) from a BNR32

Subject:
I'm selling my original and rebuilt Nismo Turbochargers (x2) from my Nismo BNR32. It is used, but fully rebuilt and modified with 360° core bearings. Currently pushing ~400PS at the engine (~393PS or 387hp at the wheels) from only 1.2bar. There are some putting out close to 600PS with higher boost (as claimed in http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/144108-r32-nismo-turbos.html).

I'm selling them to fund larger turbos.

Contents:
Turbochargers only (x2)

Description of items:
Both turbochargers are with original steel fins from the factory thus being able to handle boost north of 1bar safely. Both are fully rebuilt with modification of core bearings to 360°. Items currently still in my car with less than 300kms after rebuild.

Please note that as the turbos are of journal bearing design and not ball bearing/twin scroll type, so there is turbo lag. It is bearable for me as the car is tuned for top end and not ridiculously high response. With standard RB26 cams, boost starts at 2krpm and full boost at 5krpm.

Compressor housing = T04B
Compressor wheel = T3
Compressor Wheel (mm) = 44.6 - 60.1
Compressor Trim = 62T
Compressor A/R = 0.42
Turbine Housing/Wheel = T25
Turbine Wheel = 41.7 - 53.0
Turbine Trim = CD79
Turbine A/R = 0.64
Core bearings = 360° (originally 270°)
Factory quoted max power = 600PS (currently pushing ~400PS at 1.2bar only)

Condition of item:
Excellent

Price: RM 4500 negotiable.

Collection method:
Items will only be removed from my car at GT-Auto and only upon full payment. Collection is at GT-Auto with preference to self-collect at the workshop. Postage may be considered but borne by buyer.

Payment can be made through wire transfer, paypal or cash.

Contact number:
PM me or call/sms directly at 0122639089

Praba8848

Jan 20, 2010
Penang
Hi there,

I am using A33 Cefiro and my right headlamp had a crack and water is sipping inside. I would like to know where I can find it apart from Chop Chop shop and what will be the price. Thanks

Mar 29, 2007
Hi there,

Im using A32, im looking for JDM bodykit, try a few hulfcut in KLang, bit hard to find a complete one, is there any specific palce that i can find the JDM bodykit.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Shift-I Progressive Shift Indicator

The Shift-I is an incredibly innovative shift light system which is user programmable. This Australian product have been tried and proven on race cars and bikes; and also street vehicles.

Goto this link for more info:- LINK

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , I had some noob question to ask , I had a injection 4g91 in my iswara , I wish to know what upgrade can be done to let it to be more powerful and fast .

I want the best upgrade to be done which does not always cause problem had to repair .

Can all sifu sifu teach how to mod ? mod by step by step like change which part then next stage change which part again ? And if change which part had to change together only will do .

Please list down the modification with the COST also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience