New Video: This is not ur ordinary Odyssey ,,the 1000+hp Bisimoto Honda Odyssey

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL
[video=This is not ur ordinary Odyssey ,,the 1000+hp Bisimoto Honda Odyssey]713[/video]
Video: This is not ur ordinary Odyssey ,,the 1000+hp Bisimoto Honda Odyssey
Category: Car Videos
Uploader: ZeroDet
ZeroDet said:
This is a wonderful video via SuperStreet Magazine.

The 1029hp Bisimoto 2014 Honda Odyssey is on of the wildest cars ever built at Bisimoto.

a custom built J35 V6 engine with Bisimoto spec Arias Pistons, RR Rods, Porsflow head, supertech valvetrain, GE sleeved block, AEM Infinity EMS, NGK spark plugs, PurOl Oils, Toyo tires, Fifteen52 wheels, Deatchworks 2000cc injectors, Airride suspension, soscustomz interior, 6 speed conversion, Spec clutch, and Turbonetics/Bisimoto BTX7265 turbo.

All custom fabrication, and tuning were done inhouse.

Stay tuned for some track , and flyby videos.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
that much power FWD... sorry but that just doesn't make sense to me. This sounds more like a promotional "Look at what I can do" type of car. I'd like to see what LSD can tame that sort of power in a FWD

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
even the WORLD RACING Scion-TC with similar amount of power getting hard time to put the power down on FWD (*cue the massive funny front GT wing) :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just had my second dyno session yesterday, drilled a hole in the exhaust extractor manifold after the turbine with wideband O2 screwed it up right to get better AF reading. My spec:

4G93T, standard 0.7 boost, standard mini side mount intercooler...

modded: Walbro 255 LPH pump, FSE fuel regulator, 2.5 inch piping, KNN closed pod, megasquirt standalone, removed restrictive air flow sensor.

the first dyno i had few weeks back was 195 HP, that's without tuning, and yesterday upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience