NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Hello dR.Is,
Welcome to this forum and do you mind to intro yourself?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Hi Ya'll....

Wow, is there a format to intro oneself? Haha.... Jus kidding. Name's Stephen, but ya'll can call me Dyeu. My ride's a Hyundai Coupe RD Tiburon, got it somewat Nov last year when i turned 21. Currently Dark Blue in colour, but i wanna re-spray the car though (thats another thread i'll get to that cause i wanna ask if some of ya'll who know much better than me to recomend same stuffs.....)

What else eh, i now stay in Cyberjaya, been doin slight mod to my coupe here and there, but mostly i've been working on the engine. A 9 year old car needs some tweeking and rejuvinating there. Not that i've put in turbo's or anythin, jus normal upkeep and compulsory items replacements. Plus my car's an Auto, i only got it for the pleasure of driving, not for racing type mods.

Hmm.... Looks like i'm intro'ing my ride more than myself, haha..... I'm working, in Cyberjaya ofcourse, with PGS Exploration. I'm with operations there. And you've guessed it, i'm 22, male, indian, christian.

Seriously, out of ideas, hence i'll end this here eh? But i'll prolly go check out some threads, and if i cant find any that meets what i'm looking for, i'll open one for a discussion aight?

Adios...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Hi dyeu! Welcome to da club.. Create thread as you like and you think it's constructive.. As long as we don't create sth offensive then we are safe here.. Join us for our gathering next time! And don't forget to upload the photo of your ride here...

SpitFire,
You got company...

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Sweet...!!

I've uploaded a bunch of em, on my blogspot. I'll gi ya'll the links to the spesific posts, where the pics are there. The quality of the pic is horrible though i must say so myself, i was using my old cam and some even from my phone.

Over there are the pics when i 1st got the car, and all i've done here and there. But no recent updates though, since i've been working on the engine, and not the exteriors....

1st Look - Life of a Teenage Executive: Coupe Modification - Initial Phase
Mod Posts -
Life of a Teenage Executive: Coupe Modification - Phase 1
Life of a Teenage Executive: Coupe Modification - Phase 2

Its great to be welcomed. When ya'll will meet up? I'll be sure to pop in......

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Some of us are going to the poolside party this saturday.. Are you coming? Please PM Cow

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Prolly not, my boss and collegues are goin to Lunar Bar, i'm guessing my evenin's filled out...... I saw that thread though, but its too last minute for me to pop in........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is function racing clutch compare to standard clutch?
what about the puck?..3,4,5, and 8 pucks? meaning what?
clutch 1.8,,2.0?? meaning what?

just wanna know..hehe..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience