New Honda City 2009 -performance mod

clanbuster

Known Member
Jul 2, 2009
My friend's city also got quite a number of problems when he got his car and ALL of them got solved by the service center in JB without paying a single cent.

clanbuster, tough luck.

because i also A.agent for one brand too. we also siam the problem and let owner slove ma. LOL
That why got punish by god lo.

That why, I inside this line, i know better. small problem, easy easy. Big problem = owner fault, owner didn't take care.:itsme:

devil_kevin

Known Member
Jun 16, 2011
Penang
Greetings to everyone here. I'm from Penang Yesterday I went to Kiong Lee Exhaust to ask for option and price. The boss quoted me RM1500 for the whole system including

- Downpipe (Something like what SuperCircuit using)

- deCat replace using 2 units of Bullet (1 short and 1 longer 1)

- change mid-pipe (is it neccesary?)

- s-flow muffler plus tip.

Is the price reasonable? Anyone here let Kiong Lee did the exhaust b4?

Should I choose that downpipe or use this....

Can I change all item without changing the muffler? or change to s-flow or twin loop as dun wan loadness.

Anyone change to full Hotbits exhaust system. which downpipe design they using?
I'm tempted by it but wanne see any review here.

Hope all sifu here can help me with this as i'm planning on funding for this project...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i heard there will be new regulations with regard to engine conversions. is this true?

1. any engine replacement must maintained its capacity (or similar) without going any bigger. no matter 10% higher or 20%.

2. for proton and perodua cars which never produced turbocharged cars ... conversion to turbocharged engines wont be allowed any more.

hopefully sumone can confirm this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience