Needs help bout my rim.

sani_othman

Dec 16, 2005
lastnite i happily riding in my mom's kelisa to go to kelana jaya using federal highway.i look at the road,all smooth.no hole at all.but then after i pass the university putra station,my mom's front left kelisa tyre 'masuk lubang'.maybe around 80-90km/h.i'm damn mad.first time in my life i've ever heard that kind of sound.

now i need all our fellow good Z2H frenz to give opinion bout the damage of my mom's car.i'll pos da pics.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Yup yup..bengkok edy..if got no air leak, can leave it at the moment..juz need to send it for repair in any of the tyre shop..if dun wan to repair oso can..tell your mom to get a new set of rims since the old one so easy to dent.. :rolleyes:

sani_othman

Dec 16, 2005
luckily no air-leak bro.
:)
any suggestion where to ketuk2 near cheras/bangi?

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
sani_othman said:
luckily no air-leak bro.
:)
any suggestion where to ketuk2 near cheras/bangi?
sorry bro..not familiar with that area..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience