Need your help to look out for my stolen car

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
CAR : Perdana V6(Alfa model)
Reg : WNY 869, silver
Time Stolen : Early thursday morning, most probably during the heavy rain
Place of incident : Sri Manja, OLD KLANG ROAD, (Living in apartment which has no guard)

I know the chance of getting the car by now is very very slim, but im just putting up here so others know and aware of this. Never knew rite. I could be lucky.

FYI dear members, its a syndicate where they operate during heavy rain hours because the rain can filter the noise of breaking in, plus who would be looking out during the rainning hours. But they have been obviously watching the car for at least a week cos they know at that hours, there is no usage of the car. Why I say this is because, early this year, my friends GTI got stolen during the day- and it was raining heavily at that moment. plus he have been parking the car there outside his friends place for a while before it got stolen during his working hours.

MY advice, ALL members who owns a GTI or Perdana or any other car, dont have a same pattern of parking your car.

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
CAR : Perdana V6(Alfa model)
Reg : WNY 869, silver
Time Stolen : Early thursday morning, most probably during the heavy rain
Place of incident : Sri Manja, OLD KLANG ROAD, (Living in apartment which has no guard)

I know the chance of getting the car by now is very very slim, but im just putting up here so others know and aware of this. Never knew rite. I could be lucky.

FYI dear members, its a syndicate where they operate during heavy rain hours because the rain can filter the noise of breaking in, plus who would be looking out during the rainning hours. But they have been obviously watching the car for at least a week cos they know at that hours, there is no usage of the car. Why I say this is because, early this year, my friends GTI got stolen during the day- and it was raining heavily at that moment. plus he have been parking the car there outside his friends place for a while before it got stolen during his working hours.

MY advice, ALL members who owns a GTI or Perdana or any other car, dont have a same pattern of parking your car.

aimank_88

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Holy shit.. I thought nowadays thieves dont steal cars anymore? With the JPJ/Puspakom stuff what do they do with the car? Sell the parts? Worth it ar?

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Stended also they all go tibai....really no ati perut mann...Sad to hear that bro..i feel the pain man....Will look up for u out side there...

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
When the buying stops, the stealing will too

Oh yeah man, its completely worth it. Example, if a perdana SEI owner gets a the new model parts for a cheap price without knowing the story behind it, im sure he would go for it. Plus its easier for these crooks to sell it cos the demands are there..

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
thanks hornydrifter..i seriously feel like wack the shit out like wat u and your couz did man...

When they buying stops, the stealing will too...but thats never gonna stop when there is always a better version of a same car being produced..

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
thanks hornydrifter..i seriously feel like wack the shit out like wat u and your couz did man...

When they buying stops, the stealing will too...but thats never gonna stop when there is always a better version of a same car being produced..

Haaa,,now u feel how i feel now rite?....if u cought them in front of u....man...mmg bagi kaw2...
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
totally man....we need to bait this fkers la...get police involve in this bait and get this people..so they will be afraid to steal cars cos they dont know whose behind that...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Demn... A feel sorry for ur lost bro... Don't give up... Will be on look out for it...
Any distinct features on ur car with other Perdanas out there?

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Incase you wonder why local cars get stolen so much are coz they have the demand for it. Not as a whole car but the individual items except the chasis are reused in repairs by some syndicate. These syndicates are those that same buggers that run those accidents that are purposely done to some poor victims.

Just think, you got so much money from the repairs claims from those workshop claiming that they got the items from chop shop but there are no regulation and control on these workshop on their parts where these items come from. I am not saying all workshops does this but this is Malaysia and everything BOLEH as you know. Sorry to hear this happen to you mate and a bump for you on this thread. Just becareful out there everyone.

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
nothing extra with any other perdanaV6 out there..the whole is standard looking..

thanks exodus bro...im sad the car is gone, but now im looking into to curb this problem for others aswell..

my experience wit a person who sells anti-theft product. He demo to me. In 30seconds he started the car fitted with the standard alarm from a complete lock condition.

1.he lift up the door opener.There is a slight gap there.
2. he insert a hook into it, looking for the lock to realease it.
3. he release it. inserted a card to the door sensor to maintain the sensor as "closed door"
4. taped the card so his hand can be free to work on the ignition.
5. taped 4 wires in the fuse box in the dash board, and it the engine started. WTF!!!!

So, wat he was trying to sell was, some product to close the gap in the door opener to make the thief to have a hard to open the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have had to change the alternator twice within a year. I am told the expensive original alternator also does not last. Am advised to get a used Japanese one from a half-cut shop.

My Satria is 1.5 auto UK specs. I changed to ngv some months ago. Does the extra heat from using ngv affect the alternator ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience