need so opinio/advise from toyota sifus

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
need some opinio/advise from toyota sifus

Good morning/afternoon/evening/nite to toyotarians..

i just neeed to know from u all, svt engine can use safc and e-manage?...some sed cannot use.some sed can use it..if the other topic sed use stand alone ecu, wahh dat mean me bankcrupp..just need some opinion n advise.

thanks!....

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
wahh Anybody Cannot Help Ahh..haiya..

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
corolla92levin said:
Good morning/afternoon/evening/nite to toyotarians..

i just neeed to know from u all, svt engine can use safc and e-manage?...some sed cannot use.some sed can use it..if the other topic sed use stand alone ecu, wahh dat mean me bankcrupp..just need some opinion n advise.

thanks!....
Whether it will function properly in with 20V or not also won't make much power different to your car.
Just save enough money and get standalone EMS. Best bang for you buck.

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
EG9 said:
Whether it will function properly in with 20V or not also won't make much power different to your car.
Just save enough money and get standalone EMS. Best bang for you buck.
chuu
standalone how much..??mahal woo...if safc or e-manage can use.okla i will use either one..but donnola.anyway thanks ah chu.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

That day on routine engine check, found my air filter hose connected to the turbine intake loose. The clip have been tighten to the maximum and still loose (moving). Was wondering what to use to tighten it up. The hose is rubber, so probably through the years of use could have harden and shrunk a little. The turbine is hot so cannot fit any rubber or paper, so was thinking what else can use.

So I raided my wife's kitchen for some "Diamond" brand aluminum foil. Fold a few rounds to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience