Need help.. Mitsubishi airtrek turbo stolen!

edward108

Jun 27, 2006
all members, need help here, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo WKR3302 silver been stolen just now near Dynasty Hotel here at 6.30pm.. please forward via email or SMS or report to nearest police station if saw or call 0123952098 lee or 0122085633 edward.. thanks... your help is much appreaciate..

newCar

Nov 1, 2006
guys..........

its my car that got stolen......... now i'm gonna find out how come my car can be driven out of the parking lot when the ticket is with me....... beware everyone..... the operator of the car park is running so many car parks! i will keep on posting my updates here as a means to enlighten everyone about "park at your own risk"........like that what for pay ridiculous parking fees! KNnncb

1. Wisma Chase Perdana - Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
2. Sem Siong - Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
3. Dynasty Hotel - Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
4. Wisma Rampai - Sri Rampai, Kuala Lumpur
5. Menara MBF - Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
6. Rum Jungle - Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
7. Rasa Asia Foodcourt - Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
8. Jalan Raja Laut Public Carpark, Kuala Lumpur
9. Fortuna Hotel - Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
10. KL Baptist Church - Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
11. Pudu - Jalan Pasar, Kuala Lumpur
12. MAB - Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
13. St. Mary's - Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
14. TMC - Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
15. Wisma CKL - Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
16. Hartamas Foodcourt - Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
17. TNB - Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
18. Faber Plaza - Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
19. Central Market - Kuala Lumpur
20. Kampung Attap - Kuala Lumpur
21. Citrus Park - Kuala Lumpur
22. Axis Atrium - Kuala Lumpur
23. OUG Parkson - Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur
24. Ritze Perdana - Damansara Perdana, Selangor
25. Highway Centre - Jalan Tandang, Selangor
26. Plaza Astana - Persiaran Surian, Selangor
27. Topspeed - USJ 10, Subang, Selangor
28. Phase 1 - USJ 10, Subang, Selangor
29. Taipan Public Carpark - USJ 10, Subang, Selangor
30. Phase 2 - USJ 10, Subang, Selangor
31. Pan Pacific - KLIA, Sepang, Selangor
32. Bintang - Rawang, Selangor
33. Ara Ampang - Ampang, Selangor
34. Ampang Point Outdoor Carpark- Ampang, Selangor
35. Ampang Point Shopping Centre - Ampang, Selangor
36. Wisma Yayasan FAS - Kelana Jaya, Selangor

Bump: more info guys! its NEVER "park at your(taken from the star)

Sunday April 26, 2009

Fomca: Court ruling a lesson for car park operators

PETALING JAYA: The decision of the court to hold car park operators liable for items stolen from vehicles in lots under their care will force them to provide better security, said Fomca secretary-general Muhammad Sha’ani Abdullah.
“The signages ‘park at your own risk’ does not work as a legal effect. The car park operator is responsible for the cars parked in its area but this case has tested the legal opinion.
“Consumers must fight and cannot take statements (from operators) as the law,” he said when contacted yesterday.
Muhammad Sha’ani was commenting on the Penang magistrate court’s decision on Friday ordering a car park operator to pay a lawyer for items stolen from his car at an open air car park near Komtar two years ago.
Muhammad Sha’ani added that the court’s decision would help to educate car park operators and push them to be more responsible to customers.
He said the issue had also been brought up in Britain and the court there also found the car park operator to be liable for vehicles parked in its area.
own risk"

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/26/nation/3774855&sec=nation

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
my area also a guard helped as$holes steal my car parts when my car so near to the guardhouse... i read about that court case....it took him several years but at the end he won the case.

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
wow...there can go out w/out ticket parking i think someone work at parkg operator olso join this syndicate..pity on u bro hopefully can recover back ur car/suv..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
My sincere heartfelt....post pics cause reg no. wont help le...need to see like if there are stickers or strips, rims....those need time to change...

newCar

Nov 1, 2006
Re:MODUS OPERANDI OF THE CAR THIEVES.... Need help.. Mitsubishi airtrek turbo stolen!

TO ALL BRO & SIS THERE..........

My car has been recovered by the public who spotted something wrong and actually went to my airtrek club forum to look out for details.. called me immediately..

THIS IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF THE THIEVES........

1. THEY BREAK OPEN THE BACK BOOT HANDLE/ LOCK/ KEYHOLE. THEY TAKE ONLY THE KEY MECHANISM

2. THEY WALK AWAY AND GO GET A KEY DUPLICATED. SO EVEN IF U PARK ANYWHERE, THEY JUST FOLLOW U UNTIL U REPARK IN A PLACE THEY CAN DRIVE OFF....

3. WHEN NO BODY IS LOOKING, JUST OPEN THE CAR, WITH THE KEY, DISABLE THE ALARM/ CUT AWAY ALARM WIRE, AND START THE CAR...... WITH A KEY, ANYBODY THAT IS SUSPICIOUS ALSO THEY JUST SAY ALARM ROSAK!

SO GUYS.......THE ONLY WAY TO DETER THEM IS ACTUALLY TO CHANGE YOUR BOOT LOCKS TO ONE THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR DOOR LOCKS!

MY CAR WAS RECOVERED BECAUSE SHE PUT UP A FIGHT...HEHEHE NOT A VERY SMART THIEF... THE CAR HAD AN IMMOBILISER, SO EVEN THOU THEY DROVE IT OFF, IT ACTUALLY DIED NOT FAR AWAY.THEY HAD TO TOW IT AWAY. AND BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO RIP OF THE IMMOBILISER, THE GEAR COULD NOT BE ENGAGED FROM P TO N.... SO I THINK THEY COULDNT EVEN GET FAR TO TOWING THE CAR IN P.......SO THEY DECIDED TO DUMP IT!

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
nice... a good news to start the day off... congrats...

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
lucky day bro..worth it u used immobiliser at least u get back ur car...fuhh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys what will be the best exhaust setup for myvi 1.3 auto ? Prefer a straight flow kind of system or something which has a nice sound and with good mid end power
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience