Need help and advice!! I just got a 2009 lancer

It sounds like the TC is a kid who just started driving or something. Maybe he's a kid with loads of money. But then again - if he had loads of money he wouldn't need to buy 2nd hand.

Marv : yeah SC probably would be more gearbox friendly but with turbo just boost low, like 0.5 bar - 0.6 bar max, I think the gearbox should be able to handle it. Then again, it all depends on the ratios - if it's long then the SC probably would be a better fit. Anyway, how's your car man? Sorted out the exhaust already so left the suspension and uprating the turbo?
BOT can boost that high. I remember one Waja boost max 0.4 only. Mine is standard turbo and boost is only 0.6....:rolleyes:

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
It sounds like the TC is a kid who just started driving or something. Maybe he's a kid with loads of money. But then again - if he had loads of money he wouldn't need to buy 2nd hand.

Marv : yeah SC probably would be more gearbox friendly but with turbo just boost low, like 0.5 bar - 0.6 bar max, I think the gearbox should be able to handle it. Then again, it all depends on the ratios - if it's long then the SC probably would be a better fit. Anyway, how's your car man? Sorted out the exhaust already so left the suspension and uprating the turbo?

I guess is all up to the TS then. What about reliability? I was told the SC is more reliable and less maintenance.

Izso sifu....my car is great. But i think we perhaps should talk about it in PM or somewhere else. Dont want to off topic or spam this thread....Hahahahahhahah

BOT can boost that high. I remember one Waja boost max 0.4 only. Mine is standard turbo and boost is only 0.6....:rolleyes:
Oh yes ah? Then probably 0.4bar like you suggested

I guess is all up to the TS then. What about reliability? I was told the SC is more reliable and less maintenance.

Izso sifu....my car is great. But i think we perhaps should talk about it in PM or somewhere else. Dont want to off topic or spam this thread....Hahahahahhahah
SC more reliable? I think it depends on the type of SC you use and how it's setup. Maintenance is the same as Turbo I think. Could be wrong.

And I'm no sifu man. I'm just a dude.

"I would like to add a turbo to my car, would i need a turbo kit?"

What kind of question is this???
Now that you mention it - it's a question that's just waiting to be trolled! :biggrin::slug:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Oh yes ah? Then probably 0.4bar like you suggested

SC more reliable? I think it depends on the type of SC you use and how it's setup. Maintenance is the same as Turbo I think. Could be wrong.

And I'm no sifu man. I'm just a dude.

Now that you mention it - it's a question that's just waiting to be trolled! :biggrin::slug:
I think SC(Not stupidcar) is slightly easier.
Less plumbing. Thats a lot easier.
No IC, no oil feed, no hoses.
Just a thing on top, pulley, brackets and belt.

I think SC(Not stupidcar) is slightly easier.
Less plumbing. Thats a lot easier.
No IC, no oil feed, no hoses.
Just a thing on top, pulley, brackets and belt.
SC needs IC la. I mean, not completely necessary but works better with mah no meh?

I think SC no need IC, because motor or belt driven, unlike turbo is exhaust gas driven which is hot.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

"I would like to add a turbo to my car, would i need a turbo kit?"

What kind of question is this???
We can recommend to transplant......hhahahahhaha:rofl:

I think SC no need IC, because motor or belt driven, unlike turbo is exhaust gas driven which is hot.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

We can recommend to transplant......hhahahahhaha:rofl:
I do think SC is an easier job.
If sprintex/proreka have a kit for lancer then it will be better as its plug and play.
Can even diy which i like more.

Nice sound too from SC. The weeeeeeezzzzziiiiinnnnnggggggg sound......I love it....
I thought most like phssst, phssst......hahhahahhaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I do think SC is an easier job.
If sprintex/proreka have a kit for lancer then it will be better as its plug and play.
Can even diy which i like more.
Wah! bro. gunnerzz really into DIY nowadays.....:driver:

Ferrari’s 4.5L dry-sump, 90-degree, naturally-aspirated V8 engine managed to win the Best Performance Engine for the second year running during the prestigious International Engine of the Year Awards.

A panel of motoring journalists from 35 countries inspected and judged the shortlisted engines that made it into the final selection using their driving impressions and technical...