need gd opinion on water injection.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if EFI i guess u need a water pump, which gonna cost abit more... coz fuel injected engines dont have vacuum pressure inside the manifold rite??... correct me if wrong... coz previously ftzone do sell such water injection system... his package for EFi engines includes a water pump......

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
the idea is to get cool densed air.....just like raining effect

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
haaaar ? u dono meh ?

FORM 3 Science wor..........

Feb 28, 2007
Form 3 science never teach that raining effect can make cool dense air.

So lah cerita a bit how this process become. Can enlighten all of us

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Why o ? u wanna know ar ? why wanna know ?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
lolz... its the low temperature that make the air cool... and the rain that make the temperature lower....

explain also explain la baik baik... later kena shoot again i laugh till die lor....

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
nice product here skywalker.

About the cool air and rain...here is the details

- When temperature is LOW, atoms move slowly (imagine 100km/h, something like solid material). This means they are closer together.
- When temperature is HIGH, atoms get more energy, and therefore, it bounces back and forth (imagine 500km/h, between other atom) faster, which makes it spaced further apart (something like water)

So, taking the examples above (solid vs water), solid is much denser than water, which means it is more pack (dense).

Conclusion : Cooler air is denser. Driving at night or in the rain, actually helps the engine to 'breath' better, and should improve FC.

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
but what i experienced from it, water injection theory is not applied like this... the water doesnt cools down the intake air.... instead, the main benefit of it is to increase compression a little bit because water is denser than air.... thats why u need to spray fine mist into ur combustion chamber, and not put a drop of water inside...

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
ur car dyno how much bhp improvement ?

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
ur car dyno how much bhp improvement ?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
100bhp... muahahaha...
little bit also wanna dyno, so free arr??....

wait i buy new car... den dyno... if the bhp figure not up to what its written in the brochure, i go sue that company for millions....

Jan 25, 2007
erm... explain in words vr hard ler... u need to first understand the basic understanding how this stuff works....

after that, find any vacuum hose that is connected to ur intake manifold... if u driving proton with standard carburettor, tap to this hose...
i got ur point bro.. nice ~~ :regular_smile: :congrats:

but.. need sum favor bro...

where is the vacumm hose for kancil 850 stock??...

is it applicable to kancil engine too??

hehe.. thanx u very d mush..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I decided to park my car on roadside at pj housing area main road, jln ss3/14, due to clutch pump leaked, only frm 7.15pm to 9pm, just now. I intended to force drive it on 2nd gear when traffic is clear at 9pm but when I arrived, found that driver's side door was unlocked, I was shocked that steering wasn't there, boot also left opened, my 2 spare tyre on rear seat also not in the same position as before, some wiring cut, i believe someone tried to start the engine but failed. It's just a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience