need advice...gsr on evo gb or gsr gb?

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
i do really need advice...im using auto gsr now and wan to convert manual gb...wat is the BEST! g.box for my gsr?gsr gbox ok?or evo ok?how about evo3 gb?some say evo3 gb not really perfect for gsr except for evo 1 n 2...so what is the pro and cons using evo gbox..and same also gsr gbox?help guys..

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
whats the application? street normal use? highway? drag? circuit?

im somtimes drag also..so street use=35% highway =30% drag=35%...i saw my friend evo 2(4wd) loose to gsr...the said its because of the driving style and gsr have better ratio..is it true?i only wanna consider using evo and gsr gearbox..no for 1.6 mivec gb....any pro and cons on using evo gb?im asking this becoz i heard my of the gsrian using gb from evos....help..help

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i used both gsr n evo gearbox on my gsr engine quite a while ago. gsr's 1st n 2nd gear feels stronger compared to evo gears on gsr engine, and evo's 3rd, 4th n 5th gear is simply awesome and unbeatable!

i noticed better fuel economy after changing to evo gearbox, better top speed as at 5th gear, the revs are lower compared to gsr gearbox...

so its up to u bro...

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
ohh but i tot gsr 1,2 gear r lame...and 5th gear for evo are very high rev bcoz of its short ratio...110km more than 3.5rpm?evo 2 and 3 gb are the same?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Russian Car Accident - A Lesson

A lesson to be learnt while being on the road. Attached together a video clip uploaded in Youtube.Com by me, and also aftermath pictures. These are real identities and not fake.

The video footage taken from another group of friends whom were driving a Mercedes Benz.

The last aftermath picture shows a passenger teenager whom sits at the back of wagon BMW & everyone in the BMW is dead.

Not to be a M.Schumacher while on the road, and having the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience