Naza Kia Malaysia Offers Sorento as Hole-in-One Prize!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Naza KIA Malaysia is sponsoring a KIA Sorento to anyone who's able to get themselves ahole-in-one during the Maxis Team Golf Tour 2012!

<!--more-->Into its 12th consecutive year for Maxis, this particular tournament comprises of ten rounds of golfing, which will be held throughout Malaysia, following which, the final round will be held at the exclusive Stone Forest International Golf Course in Yunnan, China. And just for the heck of it, the Kia Sorento will be up for grabs as a hole-in-one prize during the tournament here in Malaysia.

Kia’s global association with golf includes the sponsorship of two-time Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) winner Michelle Wie and the Kia Classic which is part of the LPGA Tour.

“We believe the Maxis Team Golf Tour 2012 is a good platform for Naza Kia Malaysia to grow the Kia brand,” said Datuk Hafiz Syed Abu Bakar, chief operating officer of Naza Kia Malaysia and according to Datuk Hafiz, because of such associations, over a thousand units of the Sorento has been sold since its launch.

Kia is also the proud sponsor of EURO 2012 that will be held in Poland and Ukraine, and is currently offering participants the opportunity to win a trip to Ukraine to catch the Group B match between Germany and the Netherlands by participating in the Test Drive Kia On Tour 2012 road show

The Maxis Team Golf Tour 2012 is only open to Maxis postpaid customers with valid handicaps. The team format comprises of a two-man team while participation is on a first-come-first-served basis with an entry fee of RM248 per person.

The Maxis Team Golf Tour 2012 will begin in May while the grand final in Yunan will be held in November 2012. Entry forms are available at here or from the event manager, Golf People (+603-78036226).

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Car Lovers,

I had noticed very recently that my 17 year proton satria is in need of some care. It had served me a lot.

Thus, I have decided to send it for a complete spray painting job.

Could you please freely share some choices for good colors to be chosen and what lacquer should i go for

All your thoughts will be appreciated.

I currently have Viper Green code: L6B on mind - but not confirmed..

Sincerely,

Satria81
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience