myvi with sport spring problem

Geon323

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Klang
Visit site
thanks for the info guy.
btw
are malaysia market selling this rubber spring product? or who is the distributor for split fire product in malaysia?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Geon323 said:
currently my car install 15" sport rim and lowering spring and found out that especially on the rear suspension will serious dropping when the car with fully loaded.:cry_smile:

i have do some research on the web and i found this product online, taiwan made it call rubber spring anyone here know where can i get this product or anyone know is this product useful? here is the link: http://www.toonew2000.com.tw

sifooo geon no more go fishing edi kah?? now modding car liow meh?? hehhehehehe :p

that rubber i am also using la bro, but i am putting in front cos my fronts damm 7 low one, it is easily available in spare part shops for 7-8 bucks for one piece, its call "long spring rubber" in cantonese. fyi i am using those accord s04 rubber. easily diy and proven.

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
fstrader : What type of spare part shop?? Chop shop?? I dun find this kind of product everywhere. So after installing ur front is higher now??

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
not chop shop, but car spare part shops. yes higher depending on the rubber that u get...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a beautiful, clear, Saturday morning over at Proton's Centre of Excellence, and as the birds chirp among the flock and the morning dew begins to drip off the tips of the petals, we close our eyes and hear the sounds of… overwhelming horsepower.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience