Insurance i claimed ...

cars still not found

can close the thread d

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Really Sorry to her that bro..But , to take into account..What security measures have you taken..Such as steering lock , pedal lock and etc? This is so , that we could learn something as we will then know that what security items is not a difficulties to those culprits..

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
haiz .. so much effort put in the car .. then it's taken away by those tiu nia sing low life thieves !!
let us wish those F**kers, run over by a truck ...!!

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
This is my friend cars ...really put alot effort to mod it ..with internal mod....
equip with 2way alarm and steering lock ...but still....stolen .... really sad...and now he at my place now....haiii~~ pity him...hope those fu**kers run over by truck and kill them .....

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
there was a gti stolen on d same day at kota damansara

Bump: there was a gti stolen on d same day at kota damansara

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Demn... Another mod car had been stolen...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
NAHH..i haven't had the chance to see your new promote bumper, tested your end-tuning settings but sudah hilang...WTF..

your 1000hp really can fly now, now fly fly, duno fly to wer jor, macam air asia..

anything need my help just give me a cal...all kind of help i'm willing to offer :D..

sorry mister pork :(

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
NAHH..i haven't had the chance to see your new promote bumper, tested your end-tuning settings but sudah hilang...WTF..

your 1000hp really can fly now, now fly fly, duno fly to wer jor, macam air asia..

anything need my help just give me a cal...all kind of help i'm willing to offer :D..

sorry mister pork :(
Jian De ~~ .... diu ... no chances on dyno machine yet..coz awaiting fuelpump and bigger injector to be installed.... dat day reparing my car at Ah Fatt already cost RM 7xx just few days back ...and lucky i havent install the new anti roll bar..... and my rim just 10days old in my car ... WooOW and now Missing already :banghead:

haiii getting another car soon ....see how loh...chinese new year coming somemore....diu jor loh :banghead:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
lol..i 2 months at labuan u 2 months also haven't dyno yet?? anyway lucky also u haven't dyno..plus your fuel pump, injector and anti roll bar haven't install...

at least better than everything lose la...now the remaining u got no place to put kan? i suggest u install to my car first la, i help u keep..LOL

oh your rim changed..patut see the picture, was wondering is tat your old rim...

getting another car agian? no need la, be like ah boy, get super bike...skyline also lose la wei...somemore cheap..don worry ma, we got mech to modify motor also, not only car..LOL..

if u caught the person who stole your car red-handed, call me if u need any tools...i provide u special delivary + service...won't be expensive one, just 1 nasi lemak bungkus and teh o ice at nathan's corner enuf

Last edited:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
lol..i 2 months at labuan u 2 months also haven't dyno yet?? anyway lucky also u haven't dyno..plus your fuel pump, injector and anti roll bar haven't install...

at least better than everything lose la...now the remaining u got no place to put kan? i suggest u install to my car first la, i help u keep..LOL

oh your rim changed..patut see the picture, was wondering is tat your old rim...

getting another car agian? no need la, be like ah boy, get super bike...skyline also lose la wei...somemore cheap..don worry ma, we got mech to modify motor also, not only car..LOL..

if u caught the person who stole your car red-handed, call me if u need any tools...i provide u special delivary + service...won't be expensive one, just 1 nasi lemak bungkus and teh o ice at nathan's corner enuf
heheh Superbike ...kekekekekekk Kim Peng car..makan asap ..by superbike...what do u think arr ???

special delivery ..YES I WANT this time ... ermmm..no chance giving them

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
sorry to hear bout this bro!!!! nice car!!!! hope this mo@@@f@@@@r died by a truck today!!!! two weeks a go my fren lost his gti with e5 engine!!!!! must be the same mf!!!!:thefinger::thefinger:..... will look out for u bro!!!!

e_one77

Jul 7, 2006
Melaka
Haiya...so many cars missing...will look out bro...To others pls beware your car...mayb that bustard oledy mark your car and stop buying barang panas....:mad:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
its ok ..bro ...now....i going for slow n comfy ride...no more modification for me....... haii alot $$ wasted ......... on this car ..d ~

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Sorry to hear this bro. Nice car. What a pity.

Can you please elaborate specifically on all the alarm and security systems that were in your car when it was stolen ?

In my opinion, when it has reached the stage when the alarm systems themselves failed to prevent the car from being taken, there is no point anymore being shy about naming names and companies. So why not tell us about the specific brand and model of the security systems, so ppl at ZTH have an idea of what did not work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience