my car got smashed

GSRfreak

Jun 7, 2005
kl
hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers

Last edited:

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
GSRfreak said:
hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at sentul last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in sentul area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
sorry to hear that bro.....my car oso got broken in last month....was damn pissed...turbo timer and rsm gone..both oso apexi...must kill those mutha f**king bast**ds!!

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear that dude....it seems Apexi meters are hot.

Mine got hit last week. Boost meter n boost controler..also
my beloved HU got stolen.......just wondering where do these
stolen stuff they sell....

Last edited:

flyrawk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2004
sentul?? just remind me my fren's car also got smashed in the same area..last two days his car also smashed by some moron for the second time, this time two of his cars got smashed and they cut all the wiring,..i thk its the same ppl. what a stupid la. p/s: they riding RXZ.

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
sorry to hear that bro,
if i'm not mistaken these muthafcuker from sentul area and their calling themselves "Geng Pangkah" they used to use "benetton logo' as their logo.and this motherfucker they never give a DAMM who u are? even though u are ZTh ke, CBM ke, Chicago Bears ke, Police ke, they stiil smashed your car and curi all the meters, i still remember when they went to CBM to repair their cars, the owner claimed that he "knows" our Boss very well,what the fcuk! we discovered this guy try to "CON' us? and u guys know what happened? all of us (the Boss and plus all the mechanics) whacked this guy.After that he never come to our w'shop, so guys becareful with those people from sentul try to selling some parts it might be stolen one.......

p/s: not all sentul people like that but some of them "maybe"

ChrisLL

Jun 25, 2005
Tmn Desa
GSRfreak said:
hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at sentul last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in sentul area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
I dumped into "Tom" during a briefing on the upcoming Dreamcars Auto Show and I thought I'll start to participate in your forums.

For all you guys that has had the unpleasant experience of having your car windows smashed and broken into, you may want to check out www.llumar.com & www.llumar.com.my to find a possible solution.

We have an extensive Safety/Security Window Film range that is very effective against what is known as "Smash & Grab" crime.

Should you need more info, feel free to get in touch....

Catch ya later folks !

Chris

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
ChrisLL : just a note. Want we want to is stop these arseh0les for good, that's all...not to say that LLumar stuffs isn't good ( I know that IT is good ) but a regular fella drivin' a modded turbo'ed Satria, can only afford one or two Apex'i or Defi stuffs. A security tint film that's about RM2k plus is certainly out of their budget bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TGR Street Race to hit Terengganu first weekend of August for Season 2!

After a sensational first season of Toyota's Gazoo Racing Festival, the much celebrated Street Circuit Racing series now moves into its latest season 2, with 2 new racing venues to be expected this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience