MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
all sifus,i m looking for mr2 sw20 power steering pump,i think so hard to find new 1,so who got stock? USED 1,urgent arrrr:adore:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
max, sometimes its just the relay which is spoil. Ask your mech. to test it first. If the relay is spoil then you can run a wire to by pass it and solve your problem. But you lose the speed sensitive steering.

------- STUFF FOR SALE ------

Price Reduced! Trade with other items i want also can :-D

HKS Intercooler (+HKS ori piping +HKS silicone) - RM750

Carbon Fiber Wing Add On (rare from Japan) - RM400

Poli-bush Gen2> for Caster - RM150

ETC Parts

RM100

RM50

RM100

RM50

Call 019 3840919

Last edited:

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
HKS intercooler good buy, adds power...I know as I am using one. Ori HKS piping and hoses itself costs a bomb but even then a very rare find

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
err alvin,da blitz turbo dun sell arr..i want..da 245 engine kosong can less da price ar?
the eng kosong i might have potential buyer buying the whole halfcut.......when u want to take the turbo kit.....can't hold so long for you

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
fyi,sticked this thread for easy reference.

kazamai

Known Member
Aug 15, 2008
the eng kosong i might have potential buyer buying the whole halfcut.......when u want to take the turbo kit.....can't hold so long for you
next week,confirm..i cll u asap when my cek is clear..after raya poket koyak ma...heheheh..

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Item 1 & 2 - The PP & Bomex engine covers will prevent rain from wetting your engine bay (unless the rain falls 90 horizontally), looks cool, will help to expel more engine heat due to aerodynamics, lighten the engine cover
For Bomex the center bulge is higher and obstructs the rear view.
Anyway it is not a good idea to get moisture near the ignition system, electrical wirings and the fuse boxes.

Also note that the original engine cover was designed for intake rather than expelling gasses (vents are forward facing??)

Easy to install - Just rivet or screw onto existing cover.
It is advisable to remove the original engine cover vent areas for better cooling and weight reduction.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004

5) Border FRP type Side Intake Scoops

Works on both original side vents and bomex style vents.
-will force more air into the engine bay thru side intakes. Does not waste air that passes by the vents.

Comes painted grey. Will be able to spray to body color.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well here it goes....i'm using ELII ext temp meter...and the problem is with the light.....only the light at the needle is on instead of the background el light ....so any of u experienced this problem? u know anyone who can repair this type of problem? jalan pasar can repair meter lights aaa any of u know which shop please help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience