Mohamed Bin Sulayem did it again...

PoWeRz

Known Member
Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
285
Points
3,018
Location
kl
Stare as long as you like, it’s not a Photoshop job. That is the 617-hp McLaren SLR motor shoehorned into the bay and sticking through the hood of a Mercedes SLK. If the forum posts are true, the owner appears to be a Mid-Eastern rally champion named Mohamed Bin Sulayem. The story goes that Sulayem performed this transplant because his other supercars weren’t suitable in the traffic-clogged streets of Dubai. He liked the comfort and ride of the SLK, but felt it was a little weak on power. Needless to say, he’s alleviated the SLK’s shortcomings and then some.
 
Lemme let you in a bit of facts:
Mohamed did this conversion at a workshop in Puchong. When he was here, most of the conversation btwn himself and the Pomen was done with pictures, hand gestures and a calculator.
Then shipped it back to Dubai. Malaysia Boleh.
 
Last edited:
one question: what happen to that slr?? can find slr in chop shop already kah? how much? 300k for engine kosong?? :D
 
rollakid said:
one question: what happen to that slr?? can find slr in chop shop already kah? how much? 300k for engine kosong?? :D

Lojik wat rollakid...: Mohamed is farking rich. He bought the SLR, thought it was too uncomfortable, thought his SLK was more comfortable. So, took out the engine, brought it and his SLK to Malaysia (Malaysee) and ask this Pomen in Puchong to stuff it into the SLK lah.
The Pomen tried his best to make Mohamed understand by saying: "Don't worry sir. One week I khallas for you!" (one week finish)
 
Last edited:
lekalo said:
Lemme let you in a bit of facts:
Mohamed did this conversion at a workshop in Puchong. When he was here, most of the conversation btwn himself and the Pomen was done with pictures, hand gestures and a calculator.
Then shipped it back to Dubai. Malaysia Boleh.

u serious?:eek:
 
is this for real??

is the puchong pomen thing real??

... all that new state of the art engineering done by mercedes, down the toilets with this rojak project...
 
wow~ realli puchong things ah? :O

i think he need custom bonet la... cut like tat raining how>?
 
lekalo said:
Lojik wat rollakid...: Mohamed is farking rich. He bought the SLR, thought it was too uncomfortable, thought his SLK was more comfortable. So, took out the engine, brought it and his SLK to Malaysia (Malaysee) and ask this Pomen in Puchong to stuff it into the SLK lah.
The Pomen tried his best to make Mohamed understand by saying: "Don't worry sir. One week I khallas for you!" (one week finish)

hahahaha....u really terror la....bila mau go JJ ?
 
imagine what will we do when money is not a subject...:D

its like a rich man not need to ask how much the price when he sees a BMW 750Li. rich man maa....if ask how much sure drop water face one....
 
zan said:
imagine what will we do when money is not a subject...:D

its like a rich man not need to ask how much the price when he sees a BMW 750Li. rich man maa....if ask how much sure drop water face one....
I'd tell him about $3 million. See can hantam or not...
 
probably at Puchong, SaudiArabia:p


(in case theres another puchong)
 
AIYA, you all rileks lah! Play² only... where got complete conversion to be done discussed via hand gestures, pictures and a calculator? kikikikikikiki!!!!
The "Malaysia Boleh" thing is a sarcastic shot at how we can always do ANYTHING as long as MONEY keeps a-rollin!
kwai>
Dubai no rain ma.. ahahahahaha! only sand-storms! Equally as bad! A few of these and...I feel sorry for the car man!

CarcassJR> damn.. apa itu? Jaya Jusco ka?
 
lekalo: the part where got arabic word khallas really sound convincing already :D
 

A thread every 60 seconds


Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom