modification exhaust pipe

kennyng

Sep 10, 2005
penang
Anyone have get stop by policeman bcoz mod the exhaust silencer direction in 45 angle???

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Anyone have get stop by policeman bcoz mod the exhaust silencer direction in 45 angle???
like mine?

if so, i think not since...

1. I follow the original route aka longkang
2. the sound is not loud bcoz there is one s-flow midbox at the middle...

i think the policeman want some duit kopi oni kot?

...and usually, traffic police doesn't give a damn abt noise...the JPJ do...

:_: cheers:_:

dont worry, i see many kancil with such muffler setup... not really tembak bulan la, since its not tilted upwards....

jz maintain the noise low and muffler tip small.... u will pass jpj roadblocks... unless if the officers are low on credits, even u change to silicon wiper also consider illegal....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
dont worry, i see many kancil with such muffler setup... not really tembak bulan la, since its not tilted upwards....

jz maintain the noise low and muffler tip small.... u will pass jpj roadblocks... unless if the officers are low on credits, even u change to silicon wiper also consider illegal....
Hahhaha nice one!!! :regular_smile:

side step a bit, if...for some reason, jpj wants to see under the hood and you are using open pod or weber wif k&n open filter....kena saman aaa?

kelv!n

Jul 28, 2006
but seriously how often do you see jpj road block o? i until now still havent see any jpj road block yet except police wan... and the from far notice my LED oso didnt saman me :P

strangex2

Mar 22, 2007
Last night wanted to test my open pod air filter sound (see how loud, etc) so I pecut lah from my house towards Entrepreneurs Park to head to Sungei Besi. Next thing I saw was a road block ahead, but no lah, they didn't say anything about my exhaust or the noise of my open pod (not too loud I guess). Just stare at me and my road tax sticker. And my exhaust not so noisy coz I maintain mid-box + bullet. And similar setup as above loh.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

Dear all,

i ll turbocharge my ride next year, now i got a offer from a reputable dealer, not very familiar with it but he taught me a lot of car mod knowledge, he himself is regular racer in sepang.

1. Skyline intercooler ( dunno is 32/33/34 ) = rm700
2. Tial 48mm wastegate = rm1100
3. HKS type s bov = rm350

all item above is used part, but original item, shall i go for it?

I m using D2 racing suspension now, good handling but too stiff for daily use... is it all adjustable is...