Mitsubishi Ralliart to Make Debut at Geneva

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Remember the 5door Mitsubishi Ralliart we featured some time ago? (Pictured Below) Well, apparently it will go into production and these sketches are official. Mitsubishi is said to reveal the 5door Lancer prototype at the Geneva Show on March 4th.

Again, there is no official information available but apparently it’s being used as a preview stage for the forthcoming Euro Spec 5door Lancer Ralliart (Pictured Below). Well, we do have some information that will entertain you, it will come with a 240PS 2.0 liter Turbo Engine coupled with a full-time 4WD system with Active Yaw Control and a Active Centre Differential. It looks gorgeous I must say, and I don’t mind at all if Mitsubishi is using it as a preview for the Euro Spce 5door Lancer Ralliart, it even looks better than the Euro Spec.

Now, there’s just one more thing to do, strike the lottery and place my order.

The "Sportback" we featured not too long ago. Finally it goes into production. There is a car god after all and he listens to our prayers.

The Euro Spec. Sportback please, thank you very much!!

busy_walk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
the sportback have a little 'new imprezza' look... as for the rear I mean...

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
Hmmm I think the rear resembles much to Toyota Harrier but anyway thumbs up for the car!

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i love the hatchback i love the hatch back I LOOOOOVEEE THE HATCHBACKKK!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All, Where can I fab the octopus manifold exhaust for 1G-GTE twin turbo?

Thx

SB3.:biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience