Mishimoto Aluminium Radiator for Ford Focus RS MK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Mishimoto Aluminium Radiator for Ford Focus RS MK2

Nov 2, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

I have a Mishimoto Aluminium Radiator - Ford Focus RS MK2 unit for sale.
This is a used unit, but is in tip top condition. I fixed it into my car but was not suitable, so I only took it for a few rounds and then removed it.

It is still in mint condition. View to see it yourself.
Designed to give up to 30% greater cooling efficiency than the standard OEM radiators, this high performance radiator is designed to directly fit into the Ford Focus RS with no additional modifications. If you are using other models, you need to check first as I won't be able to advise on that.

Please call or Whatsapp me at 012-2303211 if you are interested. Price is still negotiable. COD around Klang Valley appreciated. If you are interested to view the unit first, please contact me.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all gurus n senior Z2

I need u guys to link me any previous thread or any information u have.In mind -maybe 4g corolla engine can be install to alza bay.

I may wrong OR maybe its realy can be done/someone have done-by using custome mounting@same as hasport do fr ef/eg/ek to swap k serious..

In future if transplant succsess and endorse-will plung in either 4throtle system or kacuk with supercharge piston/bolt on turbo fr that 4age alza

Thnks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience