Maserati set to lift the lid on hardcore GranTurismo at Paris

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Sharing the same roof with Ferrari has always meant that Maserati has had to take a different approach by catering to the more luxury-oriented market rather than the raw and hardcore driving enthusiast.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Nonetheless, the Trident marque can come out and play once in a while and give its Prancing Horse cousin a run for its money.
Maserati are set to reveal the GranTurismo MC Stradale and bridge the gap between the road and race models, much like the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale did and the 430 Scuderia subsequently.

To blur the line between track and T-junction, Maserati have tuned the chassis, aero and engine to bring it closer to the race models such as the MC Trofeo spec cars and GT4 racers. Power has been bumped up to 450hp from the GranTurismo S 430hp while downforce has also been improved without increasing drag.

Source: Autoblog

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Handsome...:love:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
... with a very 'nice' priceline ... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wasn't planning to share my newbie attempts of interior car detailing. However my sifu, KC2 who has been giving me a lot of advice and encouragement has again encourage me to come out of my comfort zone. So, here I share....

Just a bit of a background. About 3 months back, I embark on restoring a '97 e39. Due to budget constraints, I had to compromise on a few things to achieve a vision that was in my head. So buying a well kept '03 wasn't possible. The car I bought was stock standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience