Looking Sum1 CAn SponSor Spray my Drift CAr into FAlken Drift CAr!~

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
i'm looking sum1 sponsor me to spray my drift CAr into Falken blue & green !:_: ~~juz installed C west Sideskirt n REar Bumper.. Ae86 spoiler now need sum paint job!~ i wanna make my car same as my ex supervisor satria Falken!~ who intrest pls do pm me..!~ my CAr juz an Old junk CAr !~ not Silvia or AE86!~

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
Hopefully this year life getting better!~~ thanks!~Bro!!~ =)
(No DRift !~ No LifE !~ )

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo

'walau-wei'... so high impian.. sungguh menakjubkan...
wish u all the best dude...

there's a few company looking for people to be sponsored.. maybe u can submit ur profile like..
1. achievement..
2. ranking..
3. years in drifting..
4. extra experience in drifting..
5. other achivement..
6. other involvement in motorsport n etcs..

and the most important i guess is, they wanna know what car ur drifting with...

cheers'

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
Juz SPray my Old JuNk CAr!~~

hey!~~ Juz SPray my Old JuNk CAr only!~!~~ need so much Question??:angry_smile: 1. achievement..(N/A)
2. ranking..(the Last 0 point)
3. years in drifting..(juz 1 day only)
4. extra experience in drifting..(bang untill Bankrap)
5. other achivement..(N/A)
6. other involvement in motorsport n etcs..?????( Jalan-Jalan , CAri Longkang!~)
but i dunno how to do it..??? need some ipoh DRifter help me out!~~ i'm trying to get the Sponsor by IPOh FAlK3n WEng Che0ng seen i'm from ipoh too..if not , then i'll try find SSS Sdn. Bhd. (Sendiri Sponsor Sendiri) loh... same as E39A .. hehhe =P.. wanna follow kei office (penang) & ah 5( Jb) Project... i wanna make a small project at ipoh!~ IPOH Sunway eXtreme PArk Track coming Soon ~ wanna make ipoh hot in drifting...!~ :_: by my Old Junk FAlK3n DRift CAr..!:embaressed_smile: ~~ HAHAHah

.S K A G E E.

Mar 12, 2004
My first advise to you if you want to get a sponsor for your car is to stop referring it as a "Junk Car"..heeheeheehee. Confidence is one important citeria of getting yourself sponsored and from what I have seen this is really true.

What car is it anyway?

kei-office

Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
eiki : arh ..... what had i done to make u follow ? project ? myself also sss sdn. bhd leh hahahaaa. skagee was rite..... dun just daamm u car as junk car, must confident to it.

skagee : i agree to u, confident is very important or we can't convience ppl to sponsor .

haha... yeah yeah... if u want people to sponsor ur car, u should promote it... talk some cock in here mah... hahaha.... blow some water.... lolz...

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo

Try to talk your way with Weng Choong. He owns a AE86 Levin as well. Talk him into drifting and am sure there will be a good response.

'Good luck'

cheers'

e39a

OZ
aiks......why suddenly my name crop up!!???

anyway, i believe Eiki drives a ke70 coupe......the 2 door version.

as for sponsorship, it's never easy, especially for ppl who's stuck in the middle....and like my case, the only hope is to get friends who run/own companies...and that's so difficult edi....

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
If not a JUnk CAr.. then y keii office didn't take any pic of my car when i was drifting there...!~ Juz a 1 pic only! n also not a DRifting 1....MAybe my car Juz An Old JUnk CAR..ppl Dun wanna look at it!~ that the REaSon WHy!~! =(

yup!~ i heard from my friend said Ipoh FAlken WEng Cheong , brought that AE 86 for his Son... the numberplate ( AE 86 ) or ( AET 86). Maybe his son CRazy about intial D .. hehehe =P well.. i'm still trying to get contact wif them... but today juz called stamford tyres.. the sale marketing lady said need to do a proposol n all ur DRift experience , which compertition ,how many MIlo Cup?? WOw ! they think i'm REally a Super DRiver?? .. then they will try 2 ask for permit from Japan Falken company .. Aiya!.. need to do so much things??? i dunno how to do ..?? CAn Some 1 help me to do the proposol ah?? i'm not the kind of office person.. if i SPray by my own $ .. with Falken type!~ will i receive a LAwyer letter ?? ..?? =(

kaminari

Taiping
Tht`s the truth in getting sponsor, not so easy pal. Dun think they simply pour money wthout return,kehkeh.Have to go tru hard way 1st then once u archive u can demand wht u want.

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
thanks for the good refrence Mr.nismo!~ too bad i guess
Failure to commit.
Failure to communicate.
Failure to demonstrate.
Failure to follow up.
nvm... ler.. i juz simply say only!~ very 1 also hope 2 get sponSor.. i dun think i'm the lucky 1... :wink:

come here to give tips and hints about the 2way alarm.

i am using King Eagle. Functional wise is pretty good though the communication range doesnt seems to be as far as stated.

- Question on remote start.

My system crank 'abit' longer than normal turn-key start. Is not axactly overcranking. During normal key start my car only require half second crank whereby the alarm system crank for a second lo.

currently the 'stop-cranking' sensor is connected to 'Check oil pressure'. So i wonder...