graphic designing services if u need any... cos I'm award winning
designer, can check out my portfolio at www.sunny.com.my
Message me if willing to teach.. I'm located in KL! thanks :smile:

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
Two words.. Drift Bible.. download it off bittorrent and study the techniques before jumping into a car and crashing into the divider.. the explainations are so simple you think it's easy..

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
Real drift....me lousy lah...

but for using RC Car to drift...I power ! kekekeke...

Look at some of the videos that my club members did with their RC Cars ?

kekekeke :p

Video 1 : Our first ever video : http://www.frequency-rc.com/vids/SG-Drifters_1st_Vid.mpg

Video 2 : Much better and with some precision driving : http://www.frequency-rc.com/vids/SG-Drifters_2nd_Vid.mpg

Video 3 : One of the best ever made with some long drifts and very nice drift angles, took us about 3 months in different locations to shoot this video : http://www.frequency-rc.com/vids/sg3rd.mpg

Video 4 : The last of the videos, using clips from the past and new members cars, etc, shooting this in many more "street" locations : http://www.frequency-rc.com/vids/SGDrifters4.mpg

Cheers

Last edited:

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
eh.. sexy.. u here to promote SUNNY.com.my oni isit? AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.. *plan bocor*
hahahaha..

this fella here is the PRO la.. but still.. learning everyday la horh? haha..

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
eh.. sexy.. u here to promote SUNNY.com.my oni isit? AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.. *plan bocor*
hahahaha..

this fella here is the PRO la.. but still.. learning everyday la horh? haha..

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
sexycar: hey hey...you are back!!!!!...I can still remember on our first event in March and you were the early ones that bring the KE70 out to drift in OTS.....glad you are now back in ACTION!!!!....:tee:

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
yes mrs. cheaka :smile: ... glad u still remember me.. I will always
support sync optima's events whenever possible... cos u guys are
great event organizers... always got free fruit tree drinks & other
goodies... plus I love u all so much because u all wet the tracks!
save me lotsa tyres! ... :biggrin:

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
AHAHAHAHA.. ouch.. stinks..

*BLUEKKK... ahha.. yeahla.. have to agree that sync optima'S a great organizer.. hehe!
very successFULL.. hehe.. hope ya get ur GURU soon dude..

but.. u so pro.. tell ppl u want a guru.. ppl sked to teach u la.. say.. looking for ppl to prac drift togather maa.. hahaha.. jz my 2cents..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Sexy,

First and foremost, you need to get an LSD. Seriously, without LSD you can't do much. (remember last time when poeple told you that your engine was too underpowered,, the same applies here too)

Then about people to teach you how to drifti for free, I think basically you can learn it while hanging out with drifters.

While you lepak with them, try to hitch a ride and learn from them and if possible ask them how to do this and that.

THen ask them to sit beside you while you drift and ask them wat you did wrong and wat you should be doing.

THen of course need to occasionally buy them food, drinks, beer (wat ever that they fancy)

I believe there are many drifters who are not selffish and will willingly give advice to beginners like you and me.

Hey, when you car out, we can go practice together. I will be moving to Batu9 Cheras by February 2006.

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
Joeker...

ok.. i try find money for an lsd unit. So much money spent on car already..
very headache already... lucky I dont have a girlfriend, if not will get scolded
for wasting money on car & not on her... lol....
We can always go out if u're near Cheras.. just send me an sms when there
is rain :wink:

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
ya lor.. so much money spent on my car.. still look damn ugly.. hehehehe.. anyways.. any of u guys joining the event in UIA this sunday..?? for those who cannot make it to melaka..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's a new tyre that will give even the best tyres on the market a run for their money. According to Goodyear, it is developed to match the grip, handling and comfort of current ultra high performance tyres, while competing with the mid-segment market in price, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 incorporates SportGrip...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience