Lamborghini Lets Loose Its 1,000th Aventador Bull!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Sant’ Agata, Bolognese (the place, not the pasta sauce) was where the Italian bull super car manufacturer has let loose their 1,000th Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 in bright Argos Orange.

<!--more-->Its chassis has been proudly branded with the number 1,000 as it rolled off the assembly line, bound for Germany as Stephan Winkelmann (Automobili Lamborghini President and CEO) looked on. Hans Scheidecker is the new owner who resides in BMW’s own back yard - Bavaria, with a Diablo already in his stable.

With the Aventador having just been in production for about 15 months, production levels have just been increased from 3 to 4.5 vehicles per day, as compared to the Murciélago’s 30 months – which it now replaces as Lamborghini’s flagship model.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/YPqIBIHrHkc?rel=0" frameborder="0" height="338" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
she looks beautiful from every angles...fell in love the first time i saw her,in fact saw 1 few days ago in matte black.super awesomely beautiful!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys!

This happened to me about a month plus ago. I was working late in the office at Dataran Sunway. It was 3am plus so i thought i just sleep over which is what i always do. I got a call at about 7 plus from a guy who says he is the area's security. He told me my car has been broken into. I rushed out to see my passenger side glass has been shatered. My HU, Amps, woofer, speakers Smart tag, Engine management, boost controller, Defi meter & controller & even the farker took the time to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience