Status
Not open for further replies.

plank

Known Member

plank

Known Member
Jun 10, 2009
IPOH- SETIAWAN
When someone start ANGRY,, satan:evil: comes to angry man and give more fuel to make more fire..
then satan lough loudly because two men start fight. After that, two man become enemy (satan very happy)
to me both side made their fault..

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
i tot the cust who 1st hurling some racist word coz of the delay of their chickin
Please don't start the "racist word" in ZTH.. we are living harmony here in 1 ZTH, 1 Malaysia... :biggrin:

When someone start ANGRY,, satan:evil: comes to angry man and give more fuel to make more fire..
then satan lough loudly because two men start fight. After that, two man become enemy (satan very happy)
to me both side made their fault..
Again, we are here to see the truth.. but why they (KFC) is still hiding something? Do they need to take 1 month or 3 months to do investigation? They should step up and reveal the truth.. whether is the customer or the worker is at fault.. "Fight should never take place" as the saying goes, "a gentlemen only uses a mouth but not throwing fists"..:smokin:

DeaconFrost

Known Member

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The truth is with KFC i-city's CCTV, why are they still unwilling to reveal what is captured at the cctv?..Are they trying to hide the truth to protect somebody?..
I think if CCTV footage is released, it CAN be a lose-lose situation for a business like KFC lah bro:

If KFC Fault:
1. People will not come to KFC (even now business maybe already affected).

If customer's fault:
1. Cannot hear what abuse words used: CCTV cannot capture audio.
2. Can only see movement (hands, fingers, etc.).
3. Will result in more debate, more controversy.

In lose-lose situation, better damage control/limitation exercise lah.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

"Fight should never take place" as the saying goes, "a gentlemen only uses a mouth but not throwing fists"..:smokin:
I think the saying is terbaliklah bro... only women fight using mouth... gentlemen shut their traps, start engine, and see who is fastest ahahaha...

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I think if CCTV footage is released, it CAN be a lose-lose situation for a business like KFC lah bro:

If KFC Fault:

If customer's fault:

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I think the saying is terbaliklah bro... only women fight using mouth... gentlemen shut their traps, start engine, and see who is fastest ahahaha...
Wahaha... then gotta go to sepang and "settle" :driver: but if either one still lose and still not satisfy how? See who finish the KFC dinner plate faster? wahahaha... my opinion punches should not be throw in the first place.. and yes their management really screwed up.. how can you let your patrons to wait for an hour while you still claiming your restaurant is "FAST FOOD" restaurant??

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

If KFC Fault:

If customer's fault:

Yes i agree with u but hiding the truth only will create more tension among the 2 races as there're rumours danny racially abused the employee..So, it's better to reveal the truth as soon as possible..Whether kfc i-city reveals the cctv video or not, their reputation is down the drain because of their unprofessionalism at handling customers..I definitely boycott kfc i-city

DeaconFrost

Known Member

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes i agree with u but hiding the truth only will create more tension among the 2 races as there're rumours danny racially abused the employee..
If it's proven racial issue also, better to keep things quiet, all parties cool down and not let things escalate to worse level.

I didn't read any coverage from the Malay papers about this issue, I only learnt about it from an English daily. If all Malay papers put headlines that read "All Malay KFC employee left kitchen to confront customer" sure meletup... luckily no coverage at all...

Racial issue worse than business issue. Some things are better left to cool down, like brake disc also hehehe...

MonsterDog

MonsterDog

Oct 25, 2006
Sabah
Kung Fu Chicken = KFC.. :biggrin:

Lucky M'sia has many choices to eat chicken.. Y must choose KFC?? :biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
If it's proven racial issue also, better to keep things quiet, all parties cool down and not let things escalate to worse level.

I didn't read any coverage from the Malay papers about this issue, I only learnt about it from an English daily. If all Malay papers put headlines that read "All Malay KFC employee left kitchen to confront customer" sure meletup... luckily no coverage at all...

Racial issue worse than business issue. Some things are better left to cool down, like brake disc also hehehe...

I still think that hiding/keeping quiet is not right, reveal the truth and ask the perpetrator to apologise, then problems solved..

bLACKjAC

Known Member

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Me too will boycott Kick FIght Chicken, personally i would say McD ayam goreng is better than KFC, try it.... yum yum

drill

500 RPM

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
at this point of time... i am sorry for my self reading this.... all this kfc laa,,, nandos laa... marybrown laa...makes me hungry. but i need to hold my self starving in this office as i couldnt go back. haihhh.....

sorry guys...off topic... but this thread really made me hungry!

DeaconFrost

Known Member

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I still think that hiding/keeping quiet is not right, reveal the truth and ask the perpetrator to apologise, then problems solved..
Well, as much as we want to resort to direct and simple idealism, the public relations world can work in mysterious ways:

If KFC's Fault:
1. KFC: To be perceived as the 'bigger person' (definition: the person who is more mature than the opposite person, the person who makes more mature decisions.) - KFC will make a press conference and the word 'apology' will be expressly stated.

2. Customer: To make KFC pay for it's actions - customer will not make a police report. He will take CIVIL action to claim damages.

If Customer's Fault:
3. KFC: To not be perceived as being too defensive - KFC will not reveal the CCTV recording. It will only make a press conference and say "we are always committed to serve our customer fairly". The word 'apology' will not be mentioned.

4. KFC: To keep it's employees happy - KFC will not make a press conference at all. It will operate BAU.

5. Customer: To be perceived as the 'bigger person' (definition: the person who is more mature than the opposite person, the person who makes more mature decisions.) - customer will not take any action against KFC. Based on the case of PP v Lasakke, the defence of grave and sudden provocation can even prevent an offence from amounting to murder.

Case of PP v Lasakke:
On 8 June 1963, the accused killed the deceased with a parang. Prior to this, the deceased tried to have intercourse with the accused's wife. The accused was told of this but said nothing. The deceased told the wife that he wanted to marry her and threatened that if her husband would not divorce her he would kill him to achieve his purpose. On 8 June 1963, the deceased met the accused and said: 'Eh? Have you divorced your wife yet?' Later the deceased again taunted the accused with these words: 'Eh, are you not ashamed? Don't you realize all your friends know I have interfered with your wife? Why don't you divorce her?' The accused did nothing but tears of shame came into his eyes. Later on the deceased struck the accused on the head. There was a commotion as a result of which the deceased was killed.

Held: the series of grave provocations deprived the accused of his power of self-control and the final provocation, having regard to all the circumstances of the case, was sufficiently grave and sudden to prevent the offence from amounting to murder.
So again, personal relations, and public relations, can work in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye to all sifus..
i planning toget a car under 10k.
i am really looking for a modded one.
juz wanted opinion of you guys whether should i go for a na or a turbo car to strt with.
give me your views on maintainance and stuff..
hope you guys cn help..
thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience