K20A fitted on what honda model

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
well...if im not mistaken...if u put a k20 into an eg or ek...be ready to spend around 30k+..not sure if the price has change since the last time i asked...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
price hasnt changed much even a year later. i was just speaking with one of the boys in TC, they said roughly 25k la. could be more but not less. just the engine, gbox and the other parts is already btw 14k to 17k. thats just the parts u buy not including the labour and also other parts like mounting n all. not sure bout ecu if u can use the k20a ecu. not discouraging but its costs a lot.

btw, this is an old thread.

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
with rm25k cash, why don't you get just proper DC5 or EP3?
same all hassle, ek9/ek4 isn't cheap either.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looks nice (lol can't believe saying that about a China car by Proton). Either buy Executive trim or Flagship. The rest doesn't make sense. Executive has all the safety - more airbags than Standard. And Flagship has all the trickle down Volvo safety tech.

I think Flagship is the Best Buy for RM100k budget in Malaysia at the moment. Easily kill off HR-V, CX-30, CH-R etc. Unless the space in HR-V matters that much. I would love to try driving the Flagship in traffic jam on federal highway and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience