is tis member of mloc??

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/301703-cusco-adjustable-absober-for-evo-4-5-6-a.html
is tis guy hv join mloc member??
tis guy selling 1 set cusco suspension in zth,it was write down in market place is good condition..
but while i receive the item is spoil,so i sms bek him 4 the spoil information,but he say once i bank in the money i doesnt hv any waranty or refund??i wan noe waranty is how working??i buy i hvn use it but spoil,so tat izzit i can return??no waranty is like while i receive the item tat is no waranty or i oredy install but only use 1 week spoil,thn tat call no waranty??wat the fucking guy izzit?it stay in melaka place,say tat tis suspension he nvm use it..but if half but condition it oso got good contidion,if spoil item plz write down at the thread rite,wan buy dun wan buy is all about the buyer..

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/301703-cusco-adjustable-absober-for-evo-4-5-6-a.html
is tis guy hv join mloc member??
tis guy selling 1 set cusco suspension in zth,it was write down in market place is good condition..
but while i receive the item is spoil,so i sms bek him 4 the spoil information,but he say once i bank in the money i doesnt hv any waranty or refund??i wan noe waranty is how working??i buy i hvn use it but spoil,so tat izzit i can return??no waranty is like while i receive the item tat is no waranty or i oredy install but only use 1 week spoil,thn tat call no waranty??wat the fucking guy izzit?it stay in melaka place,say tat tis suspension he nvm use it..but if half but condition it oso got good contidion,if spoil item plz write down at the thread rite,wan buy dun wan buy is all about the buyer..
Yong and others Northern Mitsubishi Lancer or EVO owners...Can always ask favour from MLOC friends to check it out any stuffs you guys wanna buy say if you are frm Northern & planning to get some stuff from Central,then can always ask us for favour to check out the things for you guys lol...
Subjected to availability lol....

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
Yong and others Northern Mitsubishi Lancer or EVO owners...Can always ask favour from MLOC friends to check it out any stuffs you guys wanna buy say if you are frm Northern & planning to get some stuff from Central,then can always ask us for favour to check out the things for you guys lol...
Subjected to availability lol....
tat time hvn noe u all ma..and noe very noe ah low n hvn meet b4...
now oredy kenal,will b friend much la...sumtime dun wan disturb ppl time ma,shy 2 ask^^

orange

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
my god tis fellow jus sms me ask bout my ride, he offer me 90k cash for my ride, hmm shud beware with him

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
that is the risk for used part especially absorber, u wouldnt know how the condition until it is fitted to ur car

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
that is the risk for used part especially absorber, u wouldnt know how the condition until it is fitted to ur car
i hvn install the suspension,while i received the item is like tat...
now he dun wan reply my email already,really wan lie ppl this fucker malay...
hear his friends say he b4 drive evo,go hell la,evo car not 4 like tis guy 2 drive...
no friendly n hornest..

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
he is not a MLOC member.
beware of these kind of guys.. always claim to be evo owners but just sell parts that are not in good condition and making some (some say non halal) money..

sorry to hear this man.
can that part be serviced?
as far as i know there is no cusco representative here but in singapore got i think.
you can ask stwangan if they can help ya out!

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
he is not a MLOC member.
beware of these kind of guys.. always claim to be evo owners but just sell parts that are not in good condition and making some (some say non halal) money..

sorry to hear this man.
can that part be serviced?
as far as i know there is no cusco representative here but in singapore got i think.
you can ask stwangan if they can help ya out!
i ask kl 4man and c,nice 2 meet u leslie,jz hvn meet u only^^
b4 tat got ppl tell me if bhp too low guy selling item dun buy..
but i wan find cusco n c his condition i good lo,thn i msg him...
whn received the foto sofar ok,tis guy dont b malay la,shy malay face only..
oso dun b chinese or india,shy races face only..

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
thats what we call "memalukan kaum"..hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

hi having starting issue with my car (perdana evo 3) , the problem is every time i cold start the car , i have to crank few times before the engine fires up, but when i start while the engine is still warm , no issues, the battery, fuel pump & filter are quite new, im suspecting the fuel pump relay is the culprit , not supplying proper voltage to the fuel pump , i failed to locate the fuel pump relay , i have checked under the hood and driver side leg compartment, does anyone know the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience