I Neeed Answers.

Nieto

Aug 10, 2006
den, if NA engine but wan BOV sound, install fake 1 lah... he he

Nieto

Aug 10, 2006
2J is a shortform for supra 3.0 engine code (forgot da real code dy he he sry) at kk, ke70, ae100, ae101, etc. swap to 2J~ even range rover, prado, land cruiser 2, hilux etc. oso swap to 2J..!!

Nieto

Aug 10, 2006
erm.... i only show example auto 2J produce bov sound... lolx

ioki

Jul 4, 2005
i'll be seeing him tonight. he'll get one good smack one big quarrell too muahaha.And u guys petepak i'll send it real good to him. Thanx for the info. Thats why ler visiting ZTH for answers No prob nye. hehehe .drew1.0beta & 4g93 yeah... be getting soon. still surveying for the best price and nice specs & accs.Thnx guys

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
wei 2day i saw TOYORA MARK X

i tot TOYOTA MARK IV = Supra

how come TOYOTA MARK X is like those family sedan car?

hahaha blur........

ioki

Jul 4, 2005
hahaha guess what....? that fellow friend of mine kana kow kow last nite.And u guys petepak already sent. hahaha a good one indeed.He still arguing at the first place.But i ask him to visit ZTH for the answer....and u know what.? he ask me back...what web page is that.? that makes me even more Hot & Spicy. hahaha.And he kept his so called "info" was not wrong.And i just kept my mouth shut without any futher argue with him...ALAS is party time for merdeka.

Happy Independance Day ALL Fellow Mates Of ZEROTOHUNDRED DOT COM!!!!!!!!

Notice most family car turbo cars like Merc, BMW, Audi, Volvo, VW, Peug don't come with any intercoolers? For Malaysian weather is it sufficient, or it's bad of the turbo & engine in the long run?

Last time Merc, Audi don't do big boost on their compressor/turbos for lower spec models but nowadays we see most of the has increased the boost to gain more power with smaller engines, which in terms translate to higher stress to the engine & more heat.

You'd see Japanese Turbo cars usually...