I Neeed Answers.

ioki

Jul 4, 2005
ok this two question im asking might be silly...but just an info for me b4 i purchase this beauty.

1. Does toyota caldina GT-4 (turbo version) comes in manual...?

2. If no....why that day a caldina pass by me... and his bloody SSQV sound just blew off from his car...just by my side.? Does tip tronic or whatever tronic does produce that sound.? thnx in advance.

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
IF the driver lets go off the throttle, bov functions in the same way no matter in a MT or AT. throttle closed, wooosh!!

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
auto sound slower?

manual fast fast step on CLUTCH sound faster and louder?

evo4g63

May 29, 2004
u getting a caldina? nice car... by the way can u help me to petepak ur fren... hehehehe... meanwhile just now on my way back my fren car been over take by a caldina n there is a bov sound.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ioki said:
Bump Bump...../

Now i get the point. Cause as what i heard from one of my so called giler car friend said that only manual does produce BOV Sound. But not for auto tranny or whatever tiptronic shift tronic and so.

This one sure kana petepak from me d.U guys rox. Thanx for the techy answers.
lot of ppl bullshit and give wrong info out there, visit zth more frequent. :biggrin:

Nieto

Aug 10, 2006
rite... auto oso will produce bov sound eh~ a lot of 2J user around here use auto gear they all got loud bov sound if they release trottle.... they said, manual will delay changing gear time, and turbo got lag.. if auto jus step trottle and win!! 4G63, 93, 92 oso kena gigit by 2J

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
To produce BOV sound is totally not related to ur transmission type.
Not even related to louder or softer sound produced.
2 very big different story.

Hi loyal Zerotohundred.com people,

Welcome to Malaysia, West Coast Customs!

After being kept a secret from the public for months, the news has finally been released. The guys from West Coast Customs are in Malaysia for a tour!

Many organisations collaborated to make this happen, which will be announced soon.