How to sell off engine block without custom form?

Oct 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Recently had my 4G93 block changed as the walls were already scratched & didn't want to bore it out to maintain reliability. Question is how do I sell off my old block without a custom form?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
u can sell it with photocopy of ur car title (geran kereta)

n u need to give ur buyer a receipt..

Gudluck :burnout:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I know original engine can, if already transplant before can do same way?
transplant b4? where's the kastam paper?

the engine number must be present on either kastam form or the car 'geran'..

if not, JPJ will declare it as unauthorized engine & it can't be legalized (back door cases not included :wink:)..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
transplant b4? where's the kastam paper?

the engine number must be present on either kastam form or the car 'geran'..

if not, JPJ will declare it as unauthorized engine & it can't be legalized (back door cases not included :wink:)..
Was referring back to TS, as he mentioned old block without custom forms....:biggrin:

Oct 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks D7zul!

To answer vr2turbo, it's been transplanted before but looks like I can still use my geran to sell it off then.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks D7zul!

To answer vr2turbo, it's been transplanted before but looks like I can still use my geran to sell it off then.
Yah! was thinking of that too as the block now is legally stated in the geran.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers,

Just something I want to ask here. Most cars comes with s flow exhaust stock. Most people who want to upgrade will change to a straight flow.

But there are aftermarket mufflers that are S-flow as well made by performance brands such as FGK S flow 2.3", Tanabe G power S flow, TRD S flow and so on... I want to ask is there any difference if we change to these aftermarket s flow muffler or is it just for style only? Because it is still s flow and not free flowing.

Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience