How does a 4g93 become a MIVEC

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Fudge. I was trying to type, I have a friend with* not I have a with...
Oh! thought you had....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

we zth forumers will guide u through your diploma, feel free to ask us :proud:
Bro. Danz on hand to guide you......:driver:

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Kinda sad to see TOC students coming outside for answers.
TOC is pretty bad then. I have a free with full scholarship but switched college instead.
It's like bro vr2turbo said bro. To me it depends on the effort u put in. I see lots of students come here to past time. but i can tell u TOC is one of the best automotive college in Malaysia. not to show off :biggrin: but it's the truth :proud:

we zth forumers will guide u through your diploma, feel free to ask us :proud:
sure bro ! even earlier u vr2turbo and many other zth bro's helped me a lot. Thanks :burnout:

Oh! great and congrats, so where will your training be at?
I guess somewhere in Glenmarie. will let u know once they approve :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's like bro vr2turbo said bro. To me it depends on the effort u put in. I see lots of students come here to past time. but i can tell u TOC is one of the best automotive college in Malaysia. not to show off :biggrin: but it's the truth :proud:

sure bro ! even earlier u vr2turbo and many other zth bro's helped me a lot. Thanks :burnout:

I guess somewhere in Glenmarie. will let u know once they approve :hmmmm:
If automotive technology then a lot of car brands in Glenmarie where you can have training. Audi, VW, Honda, Mazda, Perodua, Porsche, Proton etc., Just wondering Motorsports Technology who are the training partners....:biggrin:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi there,
My bro is currently undergoing study for his bach degree in automotive maintenance at UniKL Bangi.Now he is in he 3rd year.

What is discover is that most student have lack od hand on skill.Really not confident to do job.I tell that to him and he started to mix with friends whom had their own shop and things improved.

The main thing is,even if u have mastered the theory u are not above anyone else.The real world is tougher as therr are lots of knowledge to be discovered.For an example, after 3 years and one complete his study and gets a degree i will still opt for a mech with spm and had 3 years exp.Nothing bewts real life exp.

So,start mixing and learn thing out of your comfort zone.
Dont confine it to motorsport alone. Just like what u r doing right now learning abt engine,dont limit it to spesific make.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi there,
My bro is currently undergoing study for his bach degree in automotive maintenance at UniKL Bangi.Now he is in he 3rd year.

What is discover is that most student have lack od hand on skill.Really not confident to do job.I tell that to him and he started to mix with friends whom had their own shop and things improved.

The main thing is,even if u have mastered the theory u are not above anyone else.The real world is tougher as therr are lots of knowledge to be discovered.For an example, after 3 years and one complete his study and gets a degree i will still opt for a mech with spm and had 3 years exp.Nothing bewts real life exp.

Dont confine it to motorsport alone. Just like what u r doing right now learning abt engine,dont limit it to spesific make.
When studying automotive technology, hands on is only for experience. If want to be mechanic there is another certification and cheaper also. The main thing is to gain as much knowledge then enter the field of automotive and that is very very wide....:driver:

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
If automotive technology then a lot of car brands in Glenmarie where you can have training. Audi, VW, Honda, Mazda, Perodua, Porsche, Proton etc., Just wondering Motorsports Technology who are the training partners....:biggrin:
heard that Millennium Motorsports is one of TOC's partner :hmmmm:
Hi there,

thanks for sharing bro. Appreciate it :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Change the cylinder head of 4G92 MIVEC into 4G93 block together 4G92 MIVEC ECU and wiring....

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
i thought put big sticker at side, front & back saying mivec ur engine become mivec already..:laugh::laugh:
man i was wrong..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
heard that Millennium Motorsports is one of TOC's partner :hmmmm:

thanks for sharing bro. Appreciate it :biggrin:
Oh! so some of the motor sports shop should be tied to them.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

i thought put big sticker at side, front & back saying mivec ur engine become mivec already..:laugh::laugh:
man i was wrong..
One sticker get 5 bhp......hhahhahahahhahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all modification enthusiast,

This is to share some of the experience I've come across after selling so many units of Walbro GSS342 fuel pumps. Yes, we even took out to see the internal guts of the pump. I am talking about original walbro pumps and not those fake pumps with plastic gears.

Walbro are great pumps for modified cars. As they are able to provide 255lph of fuel to the engine provided enough current is supplied to the pump. Not just that, it can support high pressure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience