hide rsm

adrianlek

May 20, 2005
sgor
i hv an idea on how to hide my rsm meter but i dunno what shop can do it for me.i planning on using the desktop cd-rom concept.
will mount d rsm on a tray.so when press a button d tray will move in/out.mayb can mount it above my glove compartment.

anyone know where can get this kinda service to install funny stuff? :D

tq

adrianlek

May 20, 2005
sgor
i tak berani diy le :D
with all d wiring to d ecu n all.
if salah sambung or accidently cut/make d wire loose mati lor.
have to spend $$$ to repair.better leave it to d experts. :)

danieL

Oct 3, 2004
i dont think there is any foolproof way to hide it lah....wherever u put it, i am sure ppl have think about it b4....
and now since you have posted your future rsm location for the whole world to see....i really dont think its a wise idea anymore :)

adrianlek

May 20, 2005
sgor
huakenny,

tht sounds like a good idea 2.but i tot wan do something more high-tech. :D sum more if put on dashboard very hot, scared spoil.d salesman at n1 told me can put on my windscreen at d top where its behind d 7 inch black tint.he said wont spoil.i told him he 'chee sin'.there damn hot n sum more can say wont spoil. he easyla, if rosak i yg kena buy new wan :eek: he make another sale la. :mad:

munky,

dunno much bout socket le.i heard if u cabut n pasang it will reset ur memory.but in d manual say using EPROM so even if u remove d car battery, d memory remains.dunno wht to believe also.must go ask d sales person again :D even if it doesn't reset d memory, it would b too mahfan to cabut n pasang evrytime parkin :eek:

so, anyone know good accesory shop tht can do this kind of modification???pls help me.if not my rsm just keep dust ny at home :( wanna pasang cpt2 n use it but must install cun2 :D

danieL

Oct 3, 2004
putting it at the windscreen top is quite common actually.....and i know a lot of ppl who kena stolen even when they put there.....

but u are right, they know your plan, but they dunno ur car!

ambayah

Jan 31, 2004
huakenny said:
wat my fren did is whenever he leave his car.....he cover his rsm wit his cap....so ppl tot there is only a cap..n dunno there is one rsm inside d cap....quite a good idea
lol, this for sure doesnt work. When I see someone place cap over "modified" car, for sure theres something valuable under there :D

ambayah said:
lol, this for sure doesnt work. When I see someone place cap over "modified" car, for sure theres something valuable under there :D
but if ur car exterior is damn catch eyes...the thief sure wil come n look inside ur car...they may juz break in to the car even they din see any meters there.....coz break glasses for them juz like "eat rice"....

juz be careful when u parking la...nowadays.....where oso got thief la....especially u go to stadium or see concert...u park d car outside n dark place..dangerous

acbc

KD
Better don't post the location here... everyone (thief or not) will know the location. Better do a private discussion by meeting up.

s15

Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
my frens RSM and VAFCII also cover up by cap
but kena stolen also
they disable the alarm
take out the RSM and VAFCII nicely
and place the cap back nicely :P LOL

adrianlek

May 20, 2005
sgor
nevermind wan.just giving ppl ideas mar :D
like i said they know d location but not d car :)
if i dun ask opinion ere i also dunno who else to ask.hehe.
my car very std looking wan.u'll never guess there is a rsm in it.