HELP On Engine Transplant

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
HI there all

jz ask u technical questions about the wira se car..im using stock 4g15 manual engine bought my car 4 months old..still brand new....

i wanted to mod to 4G's T engine dun care VR4, GSR or EVO1,2,3.....my questions is if i jz transplant the engine+ecu+wiring(or even +GB) ...do i need to change the radiator+aircond radiator to its own original respective engine?...or can i jz used stock wira radiator&aircond radiator?....

what about the power stereng pump?...aircond compressor pump? alternator?...brake pump? can still used wira stock item? ...or this items rilly need to change to its own respective engine from the whole halfcuts?...

another thing is the Manual GearBox can used stock wira? wat about cluth n flywheel?.need change to how many inch?...and how about the axle? can used the stock wira? or need to change to respective engine axle?

i know this is alot of Questions but mayb yall can help me to deal wiff my preparations of the transplane in the future......im rilly looking forward from some one to help me with this ...

ur cooperation is much so much apreciated....

adios

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
bro, u better just use everything frm the halfcut. easier.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
PocketRocket said:
yea...save ur worries...u need rear disc too

ic so u mean if i jz buy the engine only with the wiring +ecu+GB + axle would be a problem la?.....so need to get the radiator& airocond ?

ic but ic VR4 & GSR disk brake are PCD 110 not 100 like this mean i need to change my rims whole set ..canot la...can used the wira axle itself?

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
im worrying about the GB b the axle...co i dunno whihc one to used..if used the vr4 o GSR axle PCD are diff rite? plys wats the diff used the original wira radiator & aricond and the VR4 or GSR engine radiator?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
the VR4 or the GSR radiator is a lil larger than ur wira one.gives u sufficient amount of cooling.plz dont forget the cooling aspect when u do all that upgrades.its as important as air in ur tyres.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
oic ......now i know thanks fluffy......ill better buy whole halfcut ifg like this betta ba i know its bit expensive but the parts are important .......so the vr4, gsr, evo radiator & aircond is combine togther rite?.....

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
thanks everyone..pickdotdesign.....pocketrocket.....will tahnks all the people could gimme sum advise or idea on this transpalnt ill make it hapeen jz like u all in here.....if i ofended then im sorry man........

yeaa herdd peace im out....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone......i would like to get some advice n suggestion....coz i wanted modify my Mitsubishi Colt Galant Sigma 77`s without change the engine........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience