Goodyear launches Asymmetric 6

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The New F1A6 are 7% better in Wet Braking, lower in Aquaplaning resistance but better in External noise.

From the photo comparison of the old F1A5 vs F1A6 the long Kang seems to be smaller, hence the lower Aquaplaning resistance.

So Guys, What do you prefer when choosing a new tyre? Other than Price of course.
Handling, Rolling / Aquaplaning Resistance, Wet or Dry Braking, External Noise, Wear Rate?

I'm more into a better Wet Braking and Aquaplaning resistance.
Which of the two are more suitable/important for our daily road uses?
That is exactly what most will ask, not only between old and new model, but between different categories, like UHP, UUHP, Extreme, Semi Slick. For you looks like UUHP is the max, once into extreme, usually wet handling suffers

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The New F1A6 are 7% better in Wet Braking, lower in Aquaplaning resistance but better in External noise.

From the photo comparison of the old F1A5 vs F1A6 the long Kang seems to be smaller, hence the lower Aquaplaning resistance.

So Guys, What do you prefer when choosing a new tyre? Other than Price of course.
Handling, Rolling / Aquaplaning Resistance, Wet or Dry Braking, External Noise, Wear Rate?

I'm more into a better Wet Braking and Aquaplaning resistance.
Which of the two are more suitable/important for our daily road uses?
Dry handling, dry/wet braking, and aquaplanning resistance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our team just covered this event last month, here is the after movie i thought you guys would enjoy.

Please subscribe after!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience