good tuner for b series highly mods. engine?

syaq0707

Known Member
Sep 8, 2006
i would like ask u guys regarding the tuner for b series engine...i mean the good one la..my b16 is filled wit hi cams, type r pistons and bla bla bla....so, who is the best or good la in setting cams & matched it wit my emanage blue? give suggestion guys...thanx!!!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
JC Racing at sunway..they're good with vtec

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
u can try avantgarde in kelana jaya as well.

afterall, they did build a killer k20a, with 3XX bhp.

=)

SC79

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
u can try avantgarde in kelana jaya as well.

afterall, they did build a killer k20a, with 3XX bhp.

=)

I done my conversion at avantgarde..nice workmanship..by the way, Eric is no longer in avantgarde.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Yeah. But james is still there and ah ping was trained by eric. So it's still good. Just that Eric leaving was a huge lost.

Last edited:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahaha fei lo, i support them cuz they give me really good after sales service... hell even before i buy the thing also i get ultimate service from them.

i can recommend another good tuner. but he's always on the busy side as he runs the shop all by himself.

JP Racing in Tmn Perindustrian USJ. Ah Lee is his name. Some of u sunway go-ers may know him. Was the mech of KSP power.

SC79

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Yeah. But james is still there and ah ping was trained by eric. So it's still good. Just that Eric leaving was a huge lost.
yalor but he will open up his own workshop somewhere in aman suria..not sure when cos he's still waiting for his bank loan..by the way, he also do servicing at his home..

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
any good v-tec workshop around puchong area? my eg9 is going to die very soon.... the engine it self giving all those weird noise.. like engine knocking....

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
puchong? i once bought stuff from sasuke @ simon, he used to liase with this workshop called, Heinz Auto.

not too bad though, their foremen, ah jurn, is quite good.

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Hw bout Sri Petaling ? Although my car isn't in any problem but really want to look for honest mechanic who really understand honda engine to give me advices and do maintenance.
And maybe some mod when I got the bucks:biggrin:

EvolusiDriftKL

Apr 7, 2008
eric? in terms of public relation i would said ok but in term of workmanship? i don't want to comment on my past experience with that guy. you guys can find out yourself when you send your car to him. Good luck to all of you. BTW eric is not a tuner. Overall i would said avantgarde is ok but eric? you judge it yourself

Last edited:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
well im sure everybody has had their bad experience with even the most popular tuner/foremen/workshop whatever.

but it would be nice (or maybe not) that u share ur experience for us to gain some knowledge. i do agree, eric is a lil on the hot temper side, but as far as i am concern, i have no issues with them.

=) cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience