"General Lee Drifting" Have you watch this?

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
that car look tend to have strong understeer...but the power is thumbs uP!!
and the car oso swing very hard...soft suspension...
Crazy smoke coming out from that spinning wheel....Good

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Yup..... He has massive understeer. But he still manage to drift it crazily....and easily....waw...
The sound of that car was awesome... kind of scary too..... Those tyres kesian....
Yup... Sometimes old cars are good cars for drifting too, since so many old cars are rear wheel drive and with minimal or maybe no driving aids at all.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I thought General Lee the is car from The Dukes of Hazzard?

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
The General Lee is the car driven by the Duke cousins Bo and Luke in the television series The Dukes of Hazzard. It is known for the chases and stunts, especially high jumps, in almost every episode. The car's name is a reference to the Confederate General Robert E. Lee. The idea for the General Lee was developed from Jerry Rushing's car, which was named for General Lee's favorite horse, Traveller. This was also the name of the car in Moonrunners, the 1975 movie precursor to The Dukes of Hazzard.

Sky_Legend

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
Penang
This Audi is a 4-wheel-drive car la...that's why the drifting is a bit different. drifting will look different from rear-wheel-drive cars.

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
is it an AUdi?HMmm mayb its a 4WD convert to RWD coz the its not a typical 4wd drift...

Sky_Legend

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
Penang
all 4 wheels spin at take-off...see the smoke comes out from front wheels as well...

doesn't that show it's 4WD?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I have some questions.

1. Will there be any difference, if I change the injectors? I'm currently running a 4G13P. Is it a necessary for me to get a adjustable fuel regulator afterthat?

2. If I choose to use High cams 272 degree, what kind of settings or precaution should I take note, in order not to let the car stall?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience