satria_95

Here's an extract from The Star Online.

Saturday August 4, 2007
Seven mob leaders nabbed

SHAH ALAM: Seven of Selangor’s most notorious and violent gangsters have been arrested in Batang Berjuntai.

Police officers from the Selangor anti-vice and gaming division arrested the seven during a massive operation conducted under the supervision of Selangor CPO Deputy Comm Datuk Khalid Abu Bakar yesterday.

This is the second success tasted by DCP Khalid, who vowed to rid the state of gangsters after taking over as CPO three weeks ago.

The latest arrests came after The Star reported yesterday that 80 residents from Taman Perumahan Tennamaram in Batang Berjuntai travelled 90km in a school bus and several cars here to get the attention of the state police over alleged harassment by gangsters in their area.

It is learnt that the seven are among the top leaders of the “08 Gang” operating in various areas in the state, which had evaded the police dragnet on numerous occasions.

DCP Khalid said the men had been involved in assaults and causing grievous hurt, and had also been active in extortion cases, adding that many businesses were forced to close shop when they did not offer them protection money.

“We are trying to find out who are the people working for them and those supporting them.

“The operation to wipe out gangsterism and all other forms of vices will be intensified. I hope the public will support us by providing information” he said.

State Deputy CID chief Asst Comm Chee Cheng Wan said police were looking out for at least five more people believed to be henchmen of the arrested gangsters.

“We thank the public for the information that led to the arrest of the thugs on Thursday. We will go all out and bring the others to book,” he added.

The group of residents had claimed that over the past decade, gangsters had threatened, beaten and slashed people in their area, as well as residents in a neighbouring housing estate.

The gangsters were said to have broken into cars and homes, and set fire to several homes.
How about the gangsters in the govt, the police, the authorities, etc? They're all gangsters too. And the rempits as well. Just give us ZTH members a gun each and we'll keep the streets clean. buahahaha

handsome_cow

Oct 25, 2006
if im nt mistaken
from thestars.com.my
this is the 5th case in the past 2 months
gangsterism is everywhere lah..

driftkingII

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama

The latest arrests came after The Star reported yesterday that 80 residents from Taman Perumahan Tennamaram in Batang Berjuntai travelled 90km in a school bus and several cars here to get the attention of the state police over alleged harassment by gangsters in their area.
OMFG..... like that hah ??

how about we do that if rempits are causing trouble !!! :biggrin:

satria_95

satria_95

driftkingii,
Tell me dude, if you had 80 people in a number of school buses and cars, would you make a fuss at the police station with the 80 people together, or would you just run `em rempits down, since you've already got the buses?
erm.... *thinks*... I'll take the latter option. buahahahaha

blackhowling,
Yeah, they're definitely tourist attraction especially when they crash, crumble and fall violently. hahahaha The tourist can add more contributions to ogrish.com hahaha

driftkingII

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
driftkingii,
Tell me dude, if you had 80 people in a number of school buses and cars, would you make a fuss at the police station with the 80 people together, or would you just run `em rempits down, since you've already got the buses?
erm.... *thinks*... I'll take the latter option. buahahahaha

blackhowling,
Yeah, they're definitely tourist attraction especially when they crash, crumble and fall violently. hahahaha The tourist can add more contributions to ogrish.com hahaha
ya la this way....

damn i wanted EA to put some mat rempits to crash in BURNOUT DOMINATOR !!!!

Sure a lot of fun..... sad la burnout 3 got moto to crash...

Daniel Lee

Daniel Lee

Apr 21, 2005
How about the gangsters in the govt, the police, the authorities, etc? They're all gangsters too. And the rempits as well. Just give us ZTH members a gun each and we'll keep the streets clean. buahahaha
Yeah, don't forget about the daylight gangster.

satria_95

satria_95

driftkingii,
I can't seem to find the burnout dominator game ler. Where did ya get yours ar?

daniel lee,
Oh, you mean the govt, police, army, bomba, jpj, majlis perbandaran, and almost any group that's... well, you know.

na_power

na_power

Dec 13, 2004
satria_95 u also gangster maaa. big taiko, everyone u can kutuk whether they right or wrong hehehe... no offence hehehe dont beat me ok taiko

eyong

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
If the Californian can have their Fast and Furious, of course the typical Malaysia Boleh also wants their Too Fast NOT too Furious ... Rempit, Rempit, Reeempit ...

Malaysia "kiasu" Boleh mah ...

I still think The Island and Ebola is a better treat for these mongrels

szekeiemme

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
sammy also another gangster.. idiot!! when flood oni noe how to blame ppl.. fucking idiot!

driftkingII

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
satria: i was lucky i got the game b4 the raid.... try digital mall or one utama.... or mid valley.. sure have one...

Hello to all, I would like to purchase a brake pump for my car.

Please recommend a good brand.

Car Brand: Proton Saga 2002 (Not BLM)

Thank you.