From Dawn Till Dusk ~ Ace Model From Hong Kong

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

This series is composed of a collection of four distinctive themes, should you have an interest in my full works please visit my full collection here

Author's Note

In this series I have learned the relation between the ambient white balance and the strobe white balance and how they affect each other. All too often when I strobe the subject, the photo come out will have the subject with diff white balance compare to background, I will learn to control this more

In this shoots, at first glance it may seem like my skills have improved but actually its only the model's abilities which is just exceptional, I have learned a lot about modeling after this experience and I am very interested to apply them to my future projects =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my 4g91 airfilter(box) to k&n airfilter:X-: the problem is the engine started to "sempot" :cry_smile: and when i drive my car also sempot-sempot... what should i do? hope somebody out there can help me to explain wht happen and how to solve it..... 4g91 taiko out there helpp!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience