Enquire on A32 Suspension/ Springs.

polaris

Aug 7, 2008
Hi guys, anyone can recommend what type of absorber is comfortable for cefiro a32? My absorber is 'kong' already, planning to get replacement, just have no idea which one should i use?

fanatic

May 2, 2009
bros, i juz acquired my A32 3.0L. the suspension is damn hard. the height looks standard, but its very-very bumpy, never fail to make my passengers dizzy. i suspect its the absorbers.

im thinking of replacing back to standard absorbers. anyone knows how much they costs?

Bump: bros, i juz acquired my A32 3.0L. the suspension is damn hard. the height looks standard, but its very-very bumpy, never fail to make my passengers dizzy. i suspect its the absorbers.

im thinking of replacing back to standard absorbers. anyone knows how much they costs?

May 18, 2011
trinidad
hey guys i recently lowered my a33 cefiro its on 20's ...but the cv joint keep making noise even tho i changed it and put a new one...is ther some thing i can do to the axles or joints...i really dont want to raise it ...it looks really kewl at that height...HELP....!!

Omari

Feb 10, 2013
Bintulu
Hello all,
What is reasonable aftermarket absorbers, for 30gv cerf. I'm looking for comfort and handling? Thanks bros.

jonlsl

Jun 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all,
What is reasonable aftermarket absorbers, for 30gv cerf. I'm looking for comfort and handling? Thanks bros.
If you are using standard wheels and rims, would suggest HWL Red absorbers. They are firm and still comfortable enough. But not recommended if you have changed to bigger wheels. My other choice would be the original Tokiko from japan.

Jun 4, 2013
Keningau
Hi all,

I am newbie here. I just bought a Cefiro A32 couple of weeks ago but sadly the car need a lot of repairs. I have just replaced the radiator top cover, the master brakes and now replacing kits for the both the front brakes. When driving I heard squeaky noise coming from the left wheel and made worst if you are driving on rough roads. I am just wondering how much does a stock front shock absorber cost? Thanks in advance

Zyle

Jun 14, 2012
Johor
www.peddersjohor.blogspot.com
Hi all,

I am newbie here. I just bought a Cefiro A32 couple of weeks ago but sadly the car need a lot of repairs. I have just replaced the radiator top cover, the master brakes and now replacing kits for the both the front brakes. When driving I heard squeaky noise coming from the left wheel and made worst if you are driving on rough roads. I am just wondering how much does a stock front shock absorber cost? Thanks in advance
Hi Gonit,
let me know if u wanan try Pedders Suspension (Australia product)
it will be much durable than original and also it improve ride quality without compromising much on comfort.

Let me know if u r interested,
call me @

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am confused with this spec frm mivec. Has no clock and aircond as the dash comes with std analogue aircond. Based from what i read its rally spec. How much is this engine in halfcut. What are the problems that we face having this engine transplanted.
:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience