Engine Bay

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Originally posted by najibkl@Mar 15 2005, 10:35
Where i can design my own engine bay?. Custom made engine cover, colouring hose, cable etc...
go ask around accesory shops....

but they might not have the colors u want so u'd have to respray the stuff u buy...

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
Where i can design my own engine bay?. Custom made engine cover, colouring hose, cable etc...
me also looking for this service too..

i hope u guys can give a shop name & location where to get done all of this. :adore:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
what kind of car u are driving bro....maybe this info could help us giving u idea where to service....if u r into decorating yr engine bay...look into motor trader magazine...got many info inside...

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
what kind of car u are driving bro....maybe this info could help us giving u idea where to service....if u r into decorating yr engine bay...look into motor trader magazine...got many info inside...
hye.~ can u suggest the place for decorating gen2 engine bay? :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHD members,

My car proton satria 1.6 black colour with plate number WHN 2881 has been stolen at pelangi damansara around 12 am to 6:30 am on last monday (5-Sep-2011).If any body has seen the car please inform me (019-3908078) or call the police.

Hope you guys can help, that was the only car that I have and really meaningful to me. Do inform me if found the car.

Detail of my car:
*Proton Satria 1.6 Black color with GTI Bodykit
*Crack at right part bumper (rear)
*Horizontal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience