Earn money with your spare car via FLUX

May 26, 2021
3.png

Any brands are welcome as long as your car is not older than 10 years.

We help you by leasing your spare car at home and you can generate a passive income via FLUX on a monthly basis. You are in control of your car's pricing.

Currently there are individuals that leased and earned via FLUX:-
2017 Honda Accord - up to RM3,500/month
2015 Honda Jazz - up to RM1,250/month
2015 Honda City - up to RM1,700/month
2015 Toyota Altis - up to RM2,200/month
2019 Toyota Vellfire - up to RM7,000/month
2015 Mercedes CLA200 - up to RM7,500/month
2014 Mercedes E200 - up to RM5,400/month
and MANY MORE!

Please fill in this google form below and we will contact you ASAP!

or

You may call us directly if you have any other enquiries.
Staicie: 017-208 6677
Keith: 016-698 3133

www.driveflux.com

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
View attachment 580245

Any brands are welcome as long as your car is not older than 10 years.

We help you by leasing your spare car at home and you can generate a passive income via FLUX on a monthly basis. You are in control of your car's pricing.

Currently there are individuals that leased and earned via FLUX:-
2017 Honda Accord - up to RM3,500/month
2015 Honda Jazz - up to RM1,250/month
2015 Honda City - up to RM1,700/month
2015 Toyota Altis - up to RM2,200/month
2019 Toyota Vellfire - up to RM7,000/month
2015 Mercedes CLA200 - up to RM7,500/month
2014 Mercedes E200 - up to RM5,400/month
and MANY MORE!

Please fill in this google form below and we will contact you ASAP!

or

You may call us directly if you have any other enquiries.
Staicie: 017-208 6677
Keith: 016-698 3133

www.driveflux.com
Your website is not clear on the policies for those renting their cars to Flux.

Insurance claims will they impact the car owner? (NCB in particular)
if the renter does something illegal with my car will I be impacted?
Who pays for maintenance of my car? (Tyres, wear and tear)
If the damage to the car is minor such a paint scratch (caused by the renter) who will be responsible for fixing the car?
If the renter is not hygienic for whatever reason and returns the car smelling like rubbish, whose responsibility will it be to clean the car? (assuming the car was returned in the same condition except for the smell)
Is the insurance comprehensive based on agreed sum or market value?
If the renter fraudulently swapped out parts of the car without Flux finding out (such as an alternator, aircon compressor, etc) and is only discovered later by the car owner, who will be responsible for restoring the car back to its original condition?

Reactions: vr2turbo and alcyon

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

If the damage to the car is minor such a paint scratch (caused by the renter) who will be responsible for fixing the car?
If the renter is not hygienic for whatever reason and returns the car smelling like rubbish, whose responsibility will it be to clean the car? (assuming the car was returned in the same condition except for the smell)
If the renter fraudulently swapped out parts of the car without Flux finding out (such as an alternator, aircon compressor, etc) and is only discovered later by the car owner, who will be responsible for restoring the car back to its original condition?
Maybe they would leave the car owner in Flux....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Maybe they would leave the car owner in Flux....
Actually there are other rental companies out there that even rent to Grab drivers and all and the people who loan their cars claim to make quite a handsome amount but there were a few questions I had that none of them would reply readily.

keithchen

May 26, 2021

Hello there!

My apologies for the late reply as we were really busy caused by the recent lockdown. Your questions shall be addressed accordingly below.

A: Yes, it will affect the owner's NCD if a claim is taking place in the event of accident and a Accident compensation fee will be given to the car owner.

A: No, you would not as FLUX will be coordinating the entire process flow if any there are any illegal issues imposed to the car owner.

A: Car owner would be baring the the maintenance costs. Car can be sent to the car owner's preferred workshop OR Flux's panel workshop.

A: The car will be return to the car owner it its initial condition less wear and tear. E.G any damages on the exterior/interior would be bear by the subscriber. FLUX will be the one that rectify the damages before returning it the car owner.

A: Same answer as above, we will ensure it would be the same as its initial condition.

A: Yes, it is highly recommended for Car Owner to purchase our panel insurance(MSIG or ALLIANZ). We only buy comprehensive insurance policy with the suggested market value by the insurer and policy is endorsed with an agreed value .

A: As mentioned above, we will thoroughly check during the returning of the car from the subscriber. Car owner has the rights to re-inspect the car(in a workshop) before signing off the handover form with FLUX. Anything raised by the car owner after signing off the handover form would be voided.

I hope my answers clarifies. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions.

Cheers.

Regards,
Keith Chen
016-698 3133

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
How about parking ticket or speed trap?
The legally accepted document or data which will be used to issue the summon or compound will be the ownership data from JPJ.
Summon issued will still be for the owner of the vehicle whom have to take full responsibility. From your explanation Flux will handle this but i dont think the summon or compound can be re issued under the renter name. unless Flux pay for it, the owner will have to be under the mercy of the renter?

Sorry for asking too detail, i am just curious on the details.

One more thing...for serious crime which will takes very long time to be settled by the court, 'bahan bukti' will be held until the case is settled. Owner will still need to pay for monthly installment during this period and car will suffer damages during storage as its left under the element during that period. How will this be handled?

Reactions: Izso

keithchen

May 26, 2021
The legally accepted document or data which will be used to issue the summon or compound will be the ownership data from JPJ.
Summon issued will still be for the owner of the vehicle whom have to take full responsibility. From your explanation Flux will handle this but i dont think the summon or compound can be re issued under the renter name. unless Flux pay for it, the owner will have to be under the mercy of the renter?

Sorry for asking too detail, i am just curious on the details.

One more thing...for serious crime which will takes very long time to be settled by the court, 'bahan bukti' will be held until the case is settled. Owner will still need to pay for monthly installment during this period and car will suffer damages during storage as its left under the element during that period. How will this be handled?

Hello there,

All summons and parking tickets would be charged by FLUX to the subscriber directly if the offenses occurred during the period of subscription. In general if the summons comes to you DURING or AFTER the subscription, car owner can come to FLUX to claim for it.

Serious Crime?
This is considered as odd case and in another way, a business risk for the car owner. However, FLUX will definitely take charge in coordinating the entire process in claiming back your vehicle. As for the monthly payment, we will still continue paying to the car owner as long as we managed to continue charging our subscriber's credit card. This has never happened in our records for the past 2 years as we are confident enough to say that our subscriber background screening is sufficient to avoid such scenario from happening. Our background check includes financial screening, criminal screening and also social media check. Additionally, our touch point with the subscriber is more as compared to the rest of the subscription companies out there as we provide concierge services for our subscriber. Hence we do meet our subscriber at least once every 3-4months at their doorstep.

Hope my explanation finds you well.

Regards,
Keith

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Good and clear explanation on the 'serious crime' part. The business risk part is acceptable, after all....every business or venture will have specific risk.

I do believe there is no way to claim the car back from the authority until the case is over. Charging the subs card is possible but all the subs needs to do should he/she chooses to not be responsible is report that the card is lost and get replacement card with new card number.

I am starting to wonder what level or type of background check (criminal related) u use. Normal police vetting wont show traffic violation or arrested (without conviction/membantu siasatan) things. Then there is KDN vetting which security companies uses to vet potential candidate for armed guards. If not mistaken, this type of vetting is more thorough.

Also, frm your explanation it seems like Flux will have a variable standing instruction ready to charge the subs credit card or account? as and when needed right?

keithchen

May 26, 2021
Good and clear explanation on the 'serious crime' part. The business risk part is acceptable, after all....every business or venture will have specific risk.

I do believe there is no way to claim the car back from the authority until the case is over. Charging the subs card is possible but all the subs needs to do should he/she chooses to not be responsible is report that the card is lost and get replacement card with new card number.
Yes, we will continue charging until the subscriber cancel the existing card.

I am starting to wonder what level or type of background check (criminal related) u use. Normal police vetting wont show traffic violation or arrested (without conviction/membantu siasatan) things. Then there is KDN vetting which security companies uses to vet potential candidate for armed guards. If not mistaken, this type of vetting is more thorough.
We do police vetting and we believe this is sufficient to help us gauge the behaviour of our subscribers. Fortunately, we have zero bad debt for the past 2 years.

Also, frm your explanation it seems like Flux will have a variable standing instruction ready to charge the subs credit card or account? as and when needed right?
Yes, payment is being charged to our subscribers on a standing instruction basis via a payment gateway that we use.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I replaced 3 PCV valve this month and the latest one broke recently. So I ordered one form japan this time.

I went back to the shop and ask for refund but they said that it is not their quality problem. They even said that it is my own improper installation or my engine is already very bad condition. anyone faced this problem? PCV valve keep breaking/malfunctioning. Please share.

My story is as follows:

I drive a 13 years old Corolla AE111, 4AFE Auto. The original PCV valve has aged...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience