Drunk Driver Crashes into Taxi at Rochor Ferrari Crash Site

J-Yap

Mar 4, 2009
Sungai Buloh
WTF, 2 same type of accidents at the same location, next time all taxi driver not dare to drive on this road already.

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
2 luxury cars rammed 2 blue s'pore taxi in 2 separate incidents?damn..those rich fellar targetted humble blue taxi as their crash test car...
seriously the taxi company should change from hyundai to HUMMER as their taxi in their fleet...:mad:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
drunk driving only $5000 or 6 months jail? that's cheap. no wonder these guys have the balls to do it.

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
revoke the driving license for life lor...banned from driving is the only reasonable punishment for this kinda arse hole... drunk driver on the road either on their way to kill themselves or killing others while in the process of killing themselves...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
drunk driving only $5000 or 6 months jail? that's cheap. no wonder these guys have the balls to do it.
Don't forget the biggest punishment: take MRT for the rest of your life.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
drunk driving shud be put in jail for atleast 3years, then only it will deter ppl frm doing it..$5000 is a piece of cake to rich buggers who drink n drive..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
The Rochor Road Pt.I and Pt.II.

the victims are TAXIS.
the villains are EXPENSIVE CARS.

btw, i'm totally disagree with blaming 100% on the driver for any accident. it is a very narrow-minded allegation.True, the car would not move unless u drive it. But shit still happens even u r not drunk. When that shit happens, look from another aspect - the condition of the road and its surrounding. Do u agree if i say a single pot-hole in the middle of the road can cause a tragic accident? Even a branch of leaves blocking the traffic light may cause an accident, let alone these drunk drivers of Rochor Rd incidents.

I am not on the side of the drunk drivers, really. But it is easy to blame the driver instead of other factors that contribute.

So, I am with the guy that said "Something wrong with the road".

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Don't forget the biggest punishment: take MRT for the rest of your life.
not a problem if you're driving a lexus right? hire a driver! and go Malaysia to drive!
hardly a suitable punishment as a drunk driver on the wheel is a bomb waiting to go off. if the car plummeted into a busy shopping mall guess how many people will die?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

The Rochor Road Pt.I and Pt.II.

the victims are TAXIS.
the villains are EXPENSIVE CARS.

btw, i'm totally disagree with blaming 100% on the driver for any accident. it is a very narrow-minded allegation.True, the car would not move unless u drive it. But shit still happens even u r not drunk. When that shit happens, look from another aspect - the condition of the road and its surrounding. Do u agree if i say a single pot-hole in the middle of the road can cause a tragic accident? Even a branch of leaves blocking the traffic light may cause an accident, let alone these drunk drivers of Rochor Rd incidents.

I am not on the side of the drunk drivers, really. But it is easy to blame the driver instead of other factors that contribute.

So, I am with the guy that said "Something wrong with the road".
if you're referring to THIS CASE. drunk driving is wrong, period. don't push the blame to the road. the fact that you're on the wheel while drunk is sufficient case to hang you.

GmBH

May 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
2 luxury cars rammed 2 blue s'pore taxi in 2 separate incidents?damn..those rich fellar targetted humble blue taxi as their crash test car...
seriously the taxi company should change from hyundai to HUMMER as their taxi in their fleet...:mad:
Why hummer, change it to kereta perisai Baracuda la hahaha :rofl:

recca82

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Klang
Visit site
I've got a friend working in Singapore and his GM got his license suspended for 2 years as he was drunk driving, so in this case i believe the punishment would be harsher. My friend's GM now has to take taxi/MRT to work, BMW park at home for display purposes, huhuhu

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
BIG problem if you are a driving enthusiast like me.
a real driving enthusiasts like you WILL NOT drive while intoxicated with alcohol. correct? so that idiot is NOT a driving enthusiast. a driving enthusiast will be responsible, and will remember safety comes first.

those who do not, are not driving enthusiasts, just idiots who think they own the road.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.anyone here have install adjustable fuel regulator on your viva..please share with me how you did that..thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience