Drift Show ON TV - ASTRO RIA CHANNEL 4 10PM THURSDAY 2/6/05

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Eh... not bad huh the show Aktif Zone yesterday? They did'nt potray it as negative laa... they potrayed it as a healthy, trendy sport to be in... ok laa for M'sian standard... thumbs up..:)

~NisMoBaBy~

Nov 18, 2003
Peejay
Visit site
thx for the video, bazet..

was upset that i missed it yest, luckily got to watch it now.. too bad no sound, can't hear wut ariff is saying hehe.. :P

yah got lotsa good drifters in msia ahh... definitely a nice video to watch!!!

when's the next OTS????????? i wanna gooooo :P

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Wah! Skagee look very handsome on TV but there wuz a scene from the programme that in my opinion shouldnt have been shown as it contradicts Skagees 'Off the Street' and talk of safety and image of drifters as a whole, The scene was when they showed Zero Lim testing his car on the streets with traffic summore and even when there was a schoolbus...spinning in the middle of the road when they were other cars around...anyway Skagee did a good job
in explaining abt drifting and that drifters are not just another bunch of Mat Rempits.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
TypicalGuy said:
dunno whether they will tunjunk donut looking at guy's ass evidence or not
hahah they didn't show me ler.. cause me donno nothing mer.. ask me to talk sure panic kau kau wan!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wonder it's there any problem if convert from 4G15 (AUTO) to 4G91 (MANUAL)? Would this modification pass JPJ?

How much does it cost if done by self or runner?

Please advise~~ :secret:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience