Does the Air Compressor Help Fuel Consumption

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Where got so big frog simply jumping around for u catch la?
Even those petrol claimed to be formulated by thier petrol company experts for extra power n saving fuel also cant show such satisfying result.

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
if it is heavily recomended by Green Peace, then i'd belive it.. or maybe they can get al gore to advertise the product (read: al gore holding up product taking pic and advertised in environment issue magazine).

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
no .. Air Compressor is not fuel saver, I have installed into my car, but it only improves acceleration when in Air-Cond mode. Air Compressor is more recommended for low powered cars, and thats below 1300cc .. If u drive more than 1500cc .. why bother talking around this thread? ... hahahaha

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
RM 10 500km ar?? u sure or not? I think i can use RM 0 for infinity KM ler...Use bicycle lor...hahahaha

Anyways, this thing is complicated and its not cheap either so im still thinking about it la...

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
sysh said:
if no Al Gore, but got Karamjit Singh can ar?.. hehehe!
karamjit singh mean nothing lar in this kind of advertisement, if it is something that adds 30% horsepower one then can use karamjit singh to tipu ppl lar..

but safe money i can think of no one but al gore.. or at least have the whole green peace organization backing the product

it is works, but most of us are DIY...not worth to spend few hundred just for tat stuff.

it just allow more air to go inside ur intake manifold...normaly it is conected betwen the pcv hose n intake.

as air increase, fuel wil increase but power increase oso.

my2cent

it may seem silly but i cant stick my new 3rd brake light [bought at abang's shop at setapak] to the rear window of my wira a/b
ive tried using the stock double sided that came with the light..n after few hours it tanggal. i try using new strong double sided from hardware shop.oso tanggal. then i use UHU glue...n then i got pissed n use superglue gam gajah! the friggin light just wont stay stuck to my rear window.

yes. during diy i did press very tightly on the light to make sure the glue...