Does Audi A3 DVD GPS player fit Audi A4

Jul 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I wanna buy a auto DVD Player with GPS Navigation. The point is what i want to buy is Audi A3 DVD GPS Player, but my car is Audi A4. I wanna know whether this kind of navigation system fit my car?Really need expertise recommendation! Ugent! Thank you!:driver:
Here is the link: Audi A3 DVD GPS Player

east6A10

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yes its usable but you need to buy the wiring harness and the rns e is bloody expensive. better go for pioneer or alpine double din. better equipment and easier to install.

east6A10

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
the rns e will fit well both for b6 and b7. the problem in malaysia is to get the wiring harness to convert your standard bose or concert radio to receive the rns e system. to activate the gps system you may need the gps module which is another cost unless you already buy it together with the unit. in malaysia im not so sure on the price of rns e but here in uk the price is minimum £500 for a used unit. so in my honest opinion, going through the after market route offers more and easier to install and integrate to the current car audio system.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELP HKS 60MM Boost Meter Diagram

i'm looking for this wiring diagram .. anyone who has it .. please .. i need your help ..

or maybe knows how to wiring it .. maybe can discuss the payment
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience