Do you think a bad looking face will spoil his/her image?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I honestly doubt she's that bad looking.

I've seen hot bod girls in gyms that have almost no boobs but have great asses, awesome toned abs, arms and legs and chiseled faces, gawd those babes are such a turn-on. Forget the boobs!

If you looked like that then dragged a normal hot blooded male who's half drunk to bed and screwed his brains out I'm sure something will happen.

May not be the best approach but hey... you asked. :biggrin:
izso wait ah...let me print your quote out & can claim my morning dim sum.....:rofl:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Hehe.. all guy here giving comments... lots of wisdom in this topic :)

To the topic starter.. try to do it naturally by taking hormones and prescription by approved doctors.. don't do it by surgery, instant result but everlasting risk..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
izso wait ah...let me print your quote out & can claim my morning dim sum.....:rofl:
Count me in. :itsme:

Hehe.. all guy here giving comments... lots of wisdom in this topic :)

To the topic starter.. try to do it naturally by taking hormones and prescription by approved doctors.. don't do it by surgery, instant result but everlasting risk..
Agree should be hormones havent fully develop. Slower for some girls.

thunder77

Nov 9, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
wow, RM14,000 for breast implants? If i wee to be your mum, i sure won;t borrow you too. All hard earn money from your mum just for you to spend like that. No way. If you really think you must go through this surgery, use own money, if you don't have, start saving now and not just ask from others like beggar.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
wow, RM14,000 for breast implants? If i wee to be your mum, i sure won;t borrow you too. All hard earn money from your mum just for you to spend like that. No way. If you really think you must go through this surgery, use own money, if you don't have, start saving now and not just ask from others like beggar.
Bro don't say so harsh thing to her la, be gentle a bit to lady in zth.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Topic starter hilang already lor - as always with these kind of topic. Not sure if topic starter was Supra_Fanatics or not. Or was it blackhowling wondering his lack of D cuppers making him lose attention from Tom.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Is not surprice for those who like to modify their car to more pretty. But can you accept for human modify their body part? Actually I wish to do breast implants soon because I found that my size is really small and almost like boy. I have no confident to wear bikini until i was 28 years old now. And i didnt dating before too. My friend recommend a cosmetic surgery clinic for me and this will cost me RM14,000. This is a bit expensive for me. But when i think of my future , i decide to make this. But i really have not enough money to do this. I ask from my mum to sponsor me but she disagreed with the surgery. Anyone can teach me how to convince my mum to let me do this.

your call...

but atleast for me...as long as the person have a good character and being nice to other people..should be just fine....

offcourse those hot stuff bikini model type having an advantage to exploit the opposite gender

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Topic starter hilang already lor - as always with these kind of topic. Not sure if topic starter was Supra_Fanatics or not. Or was it blackhowling wondering his lack of D cuppers making him lose attention from Tom.
or maybe someone from this thread already give sponsorship to her. that's why TS hilang already. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, I wonder why you guys are replying to me. It has become my thread now :rolleyes: :laugh:

Time to close thread.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn...we ended up replying to a man all this while...:mad:
A man who wants boobs...no wonder his mum don't agree la MCB