DIY pioneer hu aux-in

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
craziechild said:
i am using pioneer 5750... it does support AUX input but need the adapter which cost around RM300... and need to special order one...

cheers...
you know how to enable the aux-in option? mine is switch off and hold the function button and then set aux-in to "ON". after u solder the cables and switch to aux-in mode, you can use ur aux-in liaw.

here's the connection pic

hope this helps bro ;)

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
but the cable cost around 1++ to 2++...diy also expensive...

dgtalpunk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
lets say the player has Aux-In (RCA).

get a 3.5mm phono jack to RCA type of cable... which costs like RM 2.00+

so.. from ur MP3 player... plug in the phono jack, the other end RCA goes to the AUx-in of the HU.

by this way, can it work? i hvent tried b4..

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
i know how to swithch on the AUX mode... but the thing is based on your pic right... i dun understand a thing le... which one solder to where and which one solder to where....

i jus need to do a RCA input to the HU... so tht i can use tht HU as a pre-amp for my DVD player... cuz my DVD player only has one pair of RCA but i need three pair of them for my amps and the 5750 has three pair of them...

hope you understand...

cheers...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
craziechild said:
i know how to swithch on the AUX mode... but the thing is based on your pic right... i dun understand a thing le... which one solder to where and which one solder to where....

i jus need to do a RCA input to the HU... so tht i can use tht HU as a pre-amp for my DVD player... cuz my DVD player only has one pair of RCA but i need three pair of them for my amps and the 5750 has three pair of them...

hope you understand...

cheers...
wanna solder on ur hu? dun care about warranty? lolz

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
howiechoo said:
but the cable cost around 1++ to 2++...diy also expensive...
just buy any ordinary 3.5mm jack with cable and solder it to the board. won't cost more than rm10 i guess. but of course, u'll void ur warranty la

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
dgtalpunk said:
lets say the player has Aux-In (RCA).

get a 3.5mm phono jack to RCA type of cable... which costs like RM 2.00+

so.. from ur MP3 player... plug in the phono jack, the other end RCA goes to the AUx-in of the HU.

by this way, can it work? i hvent tried b4..
if ur player has a RCA INPUT, then it will work. btw, which player you have? i never seen a player with rca in before, rca out got la ;)

dgtalpunk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
it have RCA Aux-In

Carrozzeria 2DIN - CD n Cassette

(Pioneer) lor... japanese model...

i never tried the Aux in b4...
sold it already...

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
dgtalpunk said:
it have RCA Aux-In

Carrozzeria 2DIN - CD n Cassette

(Pioneer) lor... japanese model...

i never tried the Aux in b4...
sold it already...
if u still had it, it will work. too bad nowadays they use a special connector so u haf to buy their special expensive cable to use the aux in :(

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
hehe... see after the waranty period then i do lo... jus wan to gather more info first ma...

btw howie... you said you hav some solution? mind to share share?

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
bro,

any idea will it work on a DEH 7350? it has AUX Input...

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
any one know which pin at the IP-BUS connector is for the audio input??? mayb jus use some pin to connect it to tht pin then can use liao....

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
craziechild said:
any one know which pin at the IP-BUS connector is for the audio input??? mayb jus use some pin to connect it to tht pin then can use liao....
yup, can also. but i prefer soldering to the board cuz it gives a more permanant connection. anyways, my warranty oso over liaw hehe

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i wan to buy a cd changer cable tat got 2 connector there...any1 wan to share? the cable is RM140 and we can share the cable and i will free to connect it to a rca connector for u to connect to other device.cos i also need to buy a rca cable and cut and paste it to the cd changer cable..btw, this wont void the warranty of the hu...and no need the hassle to open the hu and solder it...anyone?
fast sms me @ 012-7671360.thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Although the camouflage makes the car pictured look like something of a cross between a hearse and a delivery van, it is in fact a Ferrari, quite possibly a new 2+2 in the granturismo form factor. Spied testing at the track in Fiorano and snapped by a photographer, the new car is breeding rumours quicker than it runs laps.

The new Ferrari is expected to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience