DIY NOS

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
I my mimd i hv 1 idea,mayeb it also stupid idea
I wanan DIY NOS can arr???
Take a hose connect to PCV hose,or vaccum hose...
nather side hose pun in u car interior,that connect to some easy burn material...sheltox,DW4D or blah blah......
When wanna use NOS,just ask passanger press the sheltox aready connect to the hose...peshhhhh......
Can it hv any improve arr?? or it will kill engine???? i think i is stupid question lahhh......
Or can use BBQ gas also .....how say we install NOS connecter set,vut dont use the NOS ,we use GAS or nather material???
Can it done???

joomba

Known Member
Mar 30, 2004
bbq gas? wahh.. won't it go instant kaboom!?

ahaks.. i tot nos is juz to release more oxygen to burn more fuel..

mebbe try to build a mini-jet engine leh? :P

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
can!!, someone posted that b4.... there's a link somewhere in this DIY forum.... haha... but. u wanna DIY meh?? later Kaboom how??? and, it's quite complicated la....

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
ask the passenger to press the sheltox... hahaha :lol:.. then his hands kaboom... hhehhe.. ask our famous JL la.. i remember he wana diy it using CO2 gas.. but seems dangerous lor....

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by FuGZ+Sep 24 2004, 14:20 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuGZ @ Sep 24 2004, 14:20 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WAJA2003@Sep 23 2004, 18:08
Or can use BBQ gas also
mmmm... BBQ sauce.. i'll get addicted to the fumes. ehhehehe... [/b][/quote]
if failed, all will be BBQ-ed loo.... :D

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
NOS system is not like that lah. :D It's more complex than connect a sheltox or bbq gas to your engine, dude. It's totally different thing. B)

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
ok la... this is the exact website and picture that JL posted, dunno how many years ago.... the DIY NOS. I've browse through the site and i can say that it's real hard to do.... and dangerous too... but if u insist, here u go.

LINK

Picture of the finish DIY product... hahaha.. looks nice and cool....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Next Bike Sdn Bhd, the official Ducati distributor in Malaysia, has just launched the new Streetfighter 848 and much like it's numeral, its gotten is guts from the mini-superbike Ducati 848.

<!--more-->Based on the*original*Streetfighter <del>game</del> bike that adopted the engine from the Ducati 1,098, the new 848-based Streetfighter now comes to us with a few minor tweaks to help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience