Damn Those MudhaFarker fools!!!!!!!

MR.BOMEX

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
5th July 2005, my darkest day of my life
my car been stolen infront of my house!!!!!!

Curse them kau kau, my MR2 is gone, gone like a wind.
Those bastard better pray tat they will not be caught, i'll personally invite them to hell

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
holy shit, sorry to hear that bro. hope those bastards die while driving it back to where ever...

Oct 18, 2004
wher r u stayin dude? im getting myself a new car soon, hearing this kind of story made me worried sick!!!! arghh!!!!

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
MR2 Stolen???

Man i feel for you man, i already had two cars stolen in the past two years.
There are many cars that have been stolen lately. Did you hear, a man got killed while his iswara was being stolen. It's in the newspapers today. I think the cops should do more to help curb car theft cases, or maybe the government should do something about the automotive industry that could help reduce the posibility of these things happening. It looks like there is no car that you can own that could not get stolen now a days.

Plus, they should also maybe reduce prices of cars so that more people can afford it. If you just take a walk down any street in western countries, they have a lot of sports cars going around. Even young execs can afford to buy them new there. Then at least there is not such a big market for stolen goods.

With all the oil subsidies going slowly, the government should have more money now. As reported, they saved a few billion ringgit by reducing the oil subsidies. Maybe they can use the extra cash to reduce import taxes as well. Plus most locally produced cars are more fuel efficient now, maybe they can up the price of gas a little more to save more money, of which in turn they can reduce tax on imports.

anyways, just my 2 cents
sorry to hear about your car....

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
hanjin said:
Plus, they should also maybe reduce prices of cars so that more people can afford it. If you just take a walk down any street in western countries, they have a lot of sports cars going around. Even young execs can afford to buy them new there. Then at least there is not such a big market for stolen goods.

With all the oil subsidies going slowly, the government should have more money now. As reported, they saved a few billion ringgit by reducing the oil subsidies. Maybe they can use the extra cash to reduce import taxes as well. Plus most locally produced cars are more fuel efficient now, maybe they can up the price of gas a little more to save more money, of which in turn they can reduce tax on imports.
FAT CHANCE...

BlackStealth

May 30, 2005
KL
Surely those guys have been preying on you for some time...
Most cases they would gain money from your car in chop shop.

MR.BOMEX

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
yeah, thanks guys
im looking forward to get my insuranse money, than decide wat car to buy

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
brothers!

i think d best thing to do is, limit d chop shops. if got so many shops, d owners have to struggle hard to get d parts. that's y they have to do it in wrong ways.

as for owners like us, always keep ur receipt of purchase so next time when u want to buy/sell things, request 4 receipt 1st. if don't have, we may argue the products. this won't eliminate theft but at least, reduce the crime coz ppl started to co-operate in preventing on buying stolen stuffs.

anyway, that just my opinion though. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All forummers/experts/sifus

i was hoping that you will be able to
assist/troubleshoot/advice me on this small but
iritating problem i am facing

im currently driving a 1G 4g63t. so far the engine is
fine though im planning to really upgrade it for race
usage. but for now i have to settle with its not-so
original state. my problem is the RPM meter. the car's
idling is fine but the RPM goes unstable. at times
when the car is moving, say, at 100km/h, the rpm goes
accordingly and then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience